Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Amy! Back again!! Would you mind personalizing the Thing 1 and Thing 2 designs for me?

Thing 1 - Chris

Thing 2 - Maureen

I'm working on the t-shirts and decided I didn't like the generic designs I had for us!!

Thanks so much!!

Hi Amy.. I'm back again my silver and black party kept me busy.glad its over and it all turned out great.

I'm in need of THANK YOU tags preferred in circle shape like cupcake topper. It's for a BABY SHOWER it's a GIRL and the theme is Jungle animals...eg. Elephant zebra monkey etc.if possible more in like pastel or pink / purple color. And can I have it say..THANK YOU for coming. 6/23/2012...please and thank you...:cheer2:

Amy, you totally rock!! I will be looking at decor - soon water bottles and so on, so if you have anything already let me know!
THANKS again!!!

Ok, you've helped me with so many cruise door designs in the past and they were all FANTASTIC!!

My daughter wants to do a Treasure Map on our door this time, made up of seperate pieces so it's easier to put up.

Can you do something like this link but in seperate pieces?
http://www.kids-art.com/425-pirate-...l-mural.html?gclid=COuwibqO3bACFUZN4AodDDvq2g

We will be going to 3 islands. I can cut out a bunch of dashes to show the line from island to island, a big red X to mark the treasure, and even shark fins from construction paper but that's as creative as I get. :-)

Would you be able to make:
2 pirate ships (different colors)
3 islands (maybe one with a pirate on it and one with a treasure chest)
1 valcano
and whatever else you think would look cute?

I know, it's a strange request but if anyone can do it, you can!
Thanks again!
Allison
:cheer2:

Here is what I worked on for you - I hope these will work...

pirate_map_elements.jpg

pirate_map_elements2.jpg

Hi Amy,
I was wondering if you could help me with a design. I am making t shirts for my sons boy scout troop for camp.

The camp theme is SPACE EXPLORATION. The design would need to have the boy scout emblem along with TROOP 122 STRATFORD NJ.

Any space exploration designs you could come up with would be great. Could you put the design in an oval or round border so it would be easy for the boys to cut out and iron on a t shirt.

Thanks so much.
Peggy

Here is your requested design...

space_round.jpg

Hi Amy! Back again!! Would you mind personalizing the Thing 1 and Thing 2 designs for me?

Thing 1 - Chris

Thing 2 - Maureen

I'm working on the t-shirts and decided I didn't like the generic designs I had for us!!

Thanks so much!!

Here you are...

thing1_chris.jpg

thing2_maureen.jpg

HUG
HUG
HUG
HUG
HUG

YOU ARE WONDERFUL!!

I can't wait to send you a picture once they are on the cabin door!
Thank you!
Allison
:hug:

I just printed them out and they were a little grainy. I'm printing each one about the size of a sheet of paper. I'm sorry, I should have told you that before. Is there a way to make each one print better?

Thank you!!!
:banana:

Hi Amy.. I'm back again my silver and black party kept me busy.glad its over and it all turned out great.

I'm in need of THANK YOU tags preferred in circle shape like cupcake topper. It's for a BABY SHOWER it's a GIRL and the theme is Jungle animals...eg. Elephant zebra monkey etc.if possible more in like pastel or pink / purple color. And can I have it say..THANK YOU for coming. 6/23/2012...please and thank you...:cheer2:

Here is your requested design...

cupcaketopper_jungle_girl.jpg

Amy, you totally rock!! I will be looking at decor - soon water bottles and so on, so if you have anything already let me know!
THANKS again!!!

If you want the other items to match the invite then that should be pretty easy. Just let me know when you are ready for me to work on the other items.

HUG
HUG
HUG
HUG
HUG
YOU ARE WONDERFUL!!
I can't wait to send you a picture once they are on the cabin door!
Thank you!
Allison
:hug:

You are welcome! And I would love to see pictures!

I just printed them out and they were a little grainy. I'm printing each one about the size of a sheet of paper. I'm sorry, I should have told you that before. Is there a way to make each one print better?
Thank you!!!
:banana:

Each design should be roughly 8.3 x 11 inches. If you are splitting up each 'page' and trying to get one image to be a full sheet, they will get blurry as they are not designed to be that big. If you are printing the sheet with the 3 or 4 images on them to a sheet of paper, they should not be blurry/grainy. I am not sure why they would be printing grainy. I could try emailing them to you (as sometimes it could be an issue with Photobucket resizing) but I am not sure if that will be any different or not.

Hi there! I love your designs! I was wondering if you could design a few shirts for me. My daughter will be turning 9 at WDW. Could I get something with the name BRILEY on it for her birthday? She loves all the fairies, especially Silver Mist and Tinkerbell.

We are traveling in September, but I'm just really excited!

Thank you so much for your help!

Hi there! I love your designs! I was wondering if you could design a few shirts for me. My daughter will be turning 9 at WDW. Could I get something with the name BRILEY on it for her birthday? She loves all the fairies, especially Silver Mist and Tinkerbell.

We are traveling in September, but I'm just really excited!

Thank you so much for your help!

First of all - welcome to the DIS!!!

I would be glad to help you with a design or designs for Briley but I am unable to do Disney designs. If you would like something non Disney, let me know and I would be happy to work on something for you.

Otherwise, there are many fabulous designers here on the boards that do Disney designs. Have a look around and you will find lots of great designs. When you find something that you like from an active designer, simply put in a request in their thread.

Hi Amy
When you have time, please could I get the dr Seuss characters design with Finley? (the one I think you've done for teachers - says Mrs ROberts in the middle and has all the Seuss charcaters around the edge)

I love the dr Seuss baby shower invite you did a couple of pages back. Sooo cute!

Thanks, Gina

Hi Amy
When you have time, please could I get the dr Seuss characters design with Finley? (the one I think you've done for teachers - says Mrs ROberts in the middle and has all the Seuss charcaters around the edge)

I love the dr Seuss baby shower invite you did a couple of pages back. Sooo cute!

Thanks, Gina

Thank you for your kind words. Here is Finley's design...

finley_seuss_characters.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter