Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much I love the Bertie Botts design. Saved it ready to print on Sunday.

Seaworld was fab. Shamu show was amazing! As was the dolphin show, feeding the rays, sharks and sea lions, and the rides!!

Our last Disney day today (Disney studios). Then Aquatica water park tomorrow for a little bit of a chill, before we fly home on Saturday! I'm trying not to feel too sad that our trip is nearly over (need to start saving and planning another one!!)

Thanks again - you are great!,

Amy,
Do you ever do Universal character autograph pages?
If so, would you please be so kind as to make a page for each of the following characters?

Toons:
Betty Boop
Popeye
Olive Oil

Marvel:
Captain America
Dr. Doom
Spiderman
Green Goblin Y
X-Men

Suess:
Cat in the Hat
Things
Grinch
Sam
Lorax

Hogwarts:
Train Conductor
Olivander
Tri-Wizard Tournament
Frog Cho

Thanks so much. If you don't want to do this, please let me know,
nana

I can't thank you enough for the FANTASTIC candy buffet card signs you made for my sons upcoming grad party :) I have two last requests if you are able. I'm looking for water bottle labels--something red & white, NSP class of 2012, Congratulations Brandon (in bold black lettering)...AND a matching 2" round sticker that says Congratulations Brandon, Class of 2012 (to use on a push up pop dessert container).

Thank you :) :) :)

Thank you so much I love the Bertie Botts design. Saved it ready to print on Sunday.

Seaworld was fab. Shamu show was amazing! As was the dolphin show, feeding the rays, sharks and sea lions, and the rides!!

Our last Disney day today (Disney studios). Then Aquatica water park tomorrow for a little bit of a chill, before we fly home on Saturday! I'm trying not to feel too sad that our trip is nearly over (need to start saving and planning another one!!)

Thanks again - you are great!,

You are very welcome for the design. I hope you had a great trip and that you are coming home feeling tired but refreshed!

Amy,
If so, would you please be so kind as to make a page for each of the following characters?

Toons:
Betty Boop
Popeye
Olive Oil

Marvel:
Captain America
Dr. Doom
Spiderman
Green Goblin Y
X-Men

Suess:
Cat in the Hat
Things
Grinch
Sam
Lorax

Hogwarts:
Train Conductor
Olivander
Tri-Wizard Tournament
Frog Cho

nana

I have done some in the past for Universal, you can find them here.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1742222

Universal Autograph Pages can be found in Part I (link above) - post #3425, 3429, 3466 - Blanks are in post #3490

Most of the ones you listed are in the posts listed above. I am unable to make any new Marvel characters as now Marvel has been bought out by Disney and I am unable to do Disney designs. I will work on Betty Boop and Lorax and see about the Harry Potter ones. Be back soon.

Amy,

Toons:
Betty Boop

Suess:
Lorax

Hogwarts:
Train Conductor
Olivander
Tri-Wizard Tournament
Frog Cho

nana

Still looking into the Harry Potter ones, not sure what I can find but here are the other two you requested. I am also posting some others I have done that you might be able to use.

bettyboop_auto.jpg

lorax_auto.jpg

pussboots_auto.jpg

traindragon_auto.jpg

auto_gloria.jpg

auto_marty.jpg

auto_melman.jpg

squirrel_auto.jpg

autographpage_minions.jpg

panda_auto.jpg

uniqua_autograph.jpg

tasha_autograph.jpg

austin_autograph.jpg

pablo_autograph.jpg

tyrone_autograph.jpg

dora_autograph.jpg

diego_autograph.jpg

boots_autograph.jpg

patrick_autograph.jpg

squidward_autograph.jpg

spongebob_autograph.jpg

gary_autograph.jpg

sandy_autograph.jpg

krabs_autograph.jpg

plankton_autograph.jpg

Amy,

Hogwarts:
Train Conductor
Olivander
Tri-Wizard Tournament
Frog Cho

nana

I have started to search around online for these items and I am really unsure what I am looking for. If you could provide me with some graphics you like, I would be more than happy to work on these for you but I just cannot find them on my own not knowing much about Harry Potter.

Thanks Amy. The ones you provided links to are great and I have downloaded them already! I look forward to seeing the remaining pages.

nana

Thanks Amy. I think we posted at the same time. These additions are perfect!

I will see what I can find and get back to you on the Harry Potter items.
nana

Hi Amy,

Could you possibly make some items for my son Ashton's 9th birthday in an Angry Birds theme.

If possible, he said no pink, but a little's okay! You know how boys are!

Could we get an invitation with the following information:

Date: Saturday, July 7th, 2012
Time: 12:00 PM
Place: Paloma Creek Creekside Clubhouse (on Villa Paloma/Navo Rd)
RSVP: flaniganmccluskey@gmail.com or (972) 979-3889

Could we also get thank you cards, gift tags, and a tshirt design for Ashton saying it's his birthday and one for the rest of the boys that's more generic?

Thank you so so much!

I can't thank you enough for the FANTASTIC candy buffet card signs you made for my sons upcoming grad party :) I have two last requests if you are able. I'm looking for water bottle labels--something red & white, NSP class of 2012, Congratulations Brandon (in bold black lettering)...AND a matching 2" round sticker that says Congratulations Brandon, Class of 2012 (to use on a push up pop dessert container).

Thank you :) :) :)

I made them to coordinate with the others... if you would like any changes, let me know.

graduation_roundcopy.jpg

waterbottle_graduation.jpg

Thanks Amy. The ones you provided links to are great and I have downloaded them already! I look forward to seeing the remaining pages.

nana

Thanks Amy. I think we posted at the same time. These additions are perfect!

I will see what I can find and get back to you on the Harry Potter items.
nana

I am glad you like them. I will wait to hear back from you.

Hi Amy,

Could you possibly make some items for my son Ashton's 9th birthday in an Angry Birds theme.

If possible, he said no pink, but a little's okay! You know how boys are!

Could we get an invitation with the following information:

Date: Saturday, July 7th, 2012
Time: 12:00 PM
Place: Paloma Creek Creekside Clubhouse (on Villa Paloma/Navo Rd)
RSVP: flaniganmccluskey@gmail.com or (972) 979-3889

Could we also get thank you cards, gift tags, and a tshirt design for Ashton saying it's his birthday and one for the rest of the boys that's more generic?

Thank you so so much!

Here are two varieties. Let your son choose which one he likes and I will do the coordinating items...

ashton_invite.jpg

ashton_angrybird_invite.jpg

Can you, please, make three differents calendars for my kids. We will go to Disneyworld at december firts. If is possible I would like the calendars were thefollowing:

. Sophia - Minnie

. Átila - Pirates of the Caribbean

. Júlia - Disney Princess

Thank you so much

Can you, please, make three differents calendars for my kids. We will go to Disneyworld at december firts. If is possible I would like the calendars were thefollowing:

. Sophia - Minnie

. Átila - Pirates of the Caribbean

. Júlia - Disney Princess

Thank you so much

I am sorry but I am unable to help you with this request. Not only do I not do calendars but I am unable to do any Disney designs. I would suggest you putting your request on the main board and hopefully one of the other amazing designers here can help you.

Sorry again!

Hi, Amy.

Did I see that you do HP invites/"tickets"/funny money? I am needing some of these for my kiddos, but can't find them on your site. Do you have somewhere you post all of your designs?

Thank you!

-Kerry

Hi Amy! I was wondering if you could personalize 2 of your designs for me for the end of school. CB 29-school bus. with the name Ralph and CB 30-teacher with the name Mrs. Ross.

Thanks so much! :goodvibes

Hi, Amy.

Did I see that you do HP invites/"tickets"/funny money? I am needing some of these for my kiddos, but can't find them on your site. Do you have somewhere you post all of your designs?

Thank you!

-Kerry

Most of my designs are on my webpage but they are just samples, not full size designs. It has been a few months since I have updated it so they are not all on there but most.

I host my designs on Photobucket but it is not organized at all. I only upload and post but do not have individual folders or any organization. Itis easier for me to search my Photobucket and post what I need.

Here are some samples of designs I have done that fit your description... If you would like anything customized, let me know. If you see something you like similar (like the funny money) but want a different graphic you have seen me use before, it is an easy fix to make it.

jacob_universal_harrypotter_invite.jpg

natalie_ticket_harrypotter.jpg

ian_harrypotter_universal.jpg

harrypotter_exhibition2.jpg

I also have a lego Harry Potter invite.

dollar_legohp_sepia.jpg

dollar_legohp.jpg

Hi Amy! I was wondering if you could personalize 2 of your designs for me for the end of school. CB 29-school bus. with the name Ralph and CB 30-teacher with the name Mrs. Ross.

Thanks so much! :goodvibes

Here are your requested designs...

ralph_candy.jpg

ross_candy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter