Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Amy, I love them!!! Thank you ever so much. Mia will have a smile as wide as the ocean. She loves Eloise..in fact when she had an overnight, she wanted to watch Eloise at the Plaza and she fell asleep. I said something to her about the movie and she said, "I fell asleep just when she was getting naughty". I can't wait to put these on their pillows in August..Bless You

:thumbsup2 THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU MUCH..

Thank you:)

Thank you. It is exactly what I wanted for their scrapbooks. You have no idea how excited the kids and their parents are going to be. Speaking as a parent and a teacher, the scrapbooks are a treasure, and you have helped make 15 parents and children very happy.
Thanks again!
Dawn

You are all welcome!

My daughters have requested shirts with ron Harry and Hermione. Their named are Emma and Leah. I will post some pics this week as we finish up all our shirts you designed. I love them all. Thanks for all you do

The writing is kinda small but I think it should still be plenty readable.

candy_mini_hershey_communion.jpg

thank you

Could you possibly change the color of the writing on Nathan communion candy wrapper a darker color. black or other darker color. I printed it and it seems to all blend in with the yellow on yellow. Sorry to be a bother.
Thanks so much/

Amy,

my daughter and her friend are in a talent show this week at school. They are doing some basketball routine to music. They want to have matching shirts that say

B and C (for Brooke and Caroline)
2 (They like the number because basketball jerseys have numbers....I don't know that it's actually necessary!)
and a basketball

I'm hoping you can come up with something that would make a good iron-on~!

they have decided to wear hot-pink shorts so if you could work hot pink into the DISign that would be neat.

I need someone to make a Girl Scout DISign for the 100th Anniversary Girl Scout Bridging Event at Epcot over Memorial Weekend. My girls are in middle and high school, so nothing princess-y or too young.

The DISign needs the following:

GS trefoil
Happy 100th Birthday Girl Scouting
Troop #398
a cupcake

My girls love flags from different countries, so it would be cool if the Mickey Head country flags could be added to the DISign. The design will go on white t-shirts.

Thanks!!

P.S. - I ordered your transfers for our cruise t-shirts last March - they were awesome!

I've lost count on how many times you have helped me. I sure appreciate your time and hard work!!

Would you mind creating something my troop can iron on to a t-shirt. The shirts will be pink or bright green if that helps in your design.

I would like for it to say one of the following:
Troop 872
Junior Girl Scout Troop 872
Girl Scout Troop 872

Which ever saying looks better in your design. I found the below on line and thought the design and font were cute. On the one that says Girl Scouts I would like that part to say one of the sayings above.

Thank you! :cutie:

I tried to recreate the top one to be close. Here it is in both pink and green...

girlscouts_curly.jpg

girlscouts_curly_green.jpg

That is INCREDIBLE!!! I don't know how you do it. It's so pretty!

Would you mind doing another that just says "Troop 872" in the black/pink and black/green letters?

I'm going to let the girls vote on which one they want on the shirt.

Thank you soooooo much!!
:lovestruc

Hi Amy,

10 of us are taking a cruise for New Year this year and as it is the first cruise for approx half our group I was thinking I could make it extra special if you could make some designs for us.

1. First are you are to create name fills with our ship Sea Princess for the following names:
Lauren
Kristen
Will
Jill
Bel
Josh
Heather
Sue
Tami
Peter

2. From your website could you do design PV7 for our group with all out names in the life rings, but would the background part not be red stripes, perhaps instead it could be water like in PV59. Could the title be Cruising with Friends and the date 29th December 2012 - 12th January 2013 be on it too.

3. Could I also please have design PV64 with the picture of Sea Princess, the name Sea Princess, the dates are 29th December 2012 - 12th January 2013. Could this title also be Cruising with Friends. The islands we are visiting are Lifou, Vila, Port Denarau, Suva, Savusavu, Dravuni Island & Noumea if you can manage to fit those on too. If not, no problems.

4. I was hoping that you might be able to do some sort of design for New Years, perhaps with a saying like "Sailing in the New Year on Sea Princess' or whatever creative thing you can come up with.

I apologise for the amount of designs I'm requesting, but I just found so many great ones on your site. Obviously I'm in no hurry for the designs so whenever you get to them is fine.

Thank you so much for your help.
Lauren

Thank you Amy and big thanks to your daughter for helping with the characters from the Hunger Games movie :)

Turning 13 is turning out to be a difficult party to plan - this will help a lot!!

You are very welcome! I hope the party is a huge success!

Hi Amy
I am in Florida at the mo (typing this while eating breakfast before heading to SeaWorld for the day!)

We were a IoA yesterday and bought some Bertie Bott's all flavour jelly beans, but the bag is rather uninspiring! Which led me to start thinking if there was a Bertie Bott's design here on the DIS that I could add to an old jam jar at home, for when I divide the bag up once we get back. If I was at home, I'd have a trawl through the pages, (as I am startng to have DIS withdrawal!!) but Shamu is calling!! Gina

I hope you enjoyed youe day at Sea World. Shamu is my ultimate favorite! After lots of searching online, I finally found a graphic I liked. I did not do much to this in the way of making changes because I thought it would be perfect for you...

harrypotter_bertiebotts_label.jpg

My daughters have requested shirts with ron Harry and Hermione. Their named are Emma and Leah. I will post some pics this week as we finish up all our shirts you designed. I love them all. Thanks for all you do

I would love to see pictures when you are finished. Here are the girls' designs...

emma_hpgroup.jpg

leah_hpgroup.jpg

Could you possibly change the color of the writing on Nathan communion candy wrapper a darker color. black or other darker color. I printed it and it seems to all blend in with the yellow on yellow. Sorry to be a bother.
Thanks so much/

No bother at all, I actually wondered about that as I worked on the design...

candy_mini_communion2.jpg

Hi Amy. I just wanted to let you know that Samuel and I made a donation to his school library in your honor along with Marion as our way to thank you for all you have done this year to help us. You are officially honored with a plaque in A House for Hermit Crab by Eric Carle. Thanks for all you do!

Dawn

Amy,

Hoping you can help me. :) I love your candy Hershey bar wrappers. My daughter's birthday party is this Saturday and I am trying to make some favors and I was hoping you could make me one.

Her theme is Rock Star
Her name is Ashley
And she is turning 10

TIA!!

Stephanie

Hi Amy,

I wanted to see if you could make me some invites and thank you cards in the Land before time theme. If you could get all the main characters on the invite that would be great. I wanted the birthday invites to say Your invited to a roarin" good time Julians 1st dino-bite birthday bash

Sunday, July 15
3:00 p.m.
15843 W. 86th St South
Sapulpa OK 74066

RSVP
nsquirrel_99@yahoo.com
918-697-0088

I also wanted to see if you could make a picture with the land before time dinosaurs and it says Julians 1st dino-bite birthday! I would like to make a iron on shirt for him.
Thank you

Amy,

my daughter and her friend are in a talent show this week at school. They are doing some basketball routine to music. They want to have matching shirts that say

B and C (for Brooke and Caroline)
2 (They like the number because basketball jerseys have numbers....I don't know that it's actually necessary!)
and a basketball

I'm hoping you can come up with something that would make a good iron-on~!

they have decided to wear hot-pink shorts so if you could work hot pink into the DISign that would be neat.

I worked on this for them. Let me know if you would like any changes...

bc_flowerbasketball.jpg

I need someone to make a Girl Scout DISign for the 100th Anniversary Girl Scout Bridging Event at Epcot over Memorial Weekend. My girls are in middle and high school, so nothing princess-y or too young.

The DISign needs the following:

GS trefoil
Happy 100th Birthday Girl Scouting
Troop #398
a cupcake

My girls love flags from different countries, so it would be cool if the Mickey Head country flags could be added to the DISign. The design will go on white t-shirts.

Thanks!!

P.S. - I ordered your transfers for our cruise t-shirts last March - they were awesome!

I am so glad you are loving the transfers! That is what I like to hear!

As far as the design, I am unable to do anything Disney. So if you want Mickey heads, Epcot logo, etc., this is something I cannot help with. Your best bet would be to ask another designer on the boards.

If you would like something without the Disney aspects, let me know and I can work on something for you.

Skip the Mickey head flags then, lol! We really just need the other items. I'm sure whatever you put together with those items will be great.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter