Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Amy I was wondering if you could do a New Moon cutout with some of the wolf characters? You could make it for my name Lisa, and then I will ask the cosmetology girls from my daughters school which one they like best. They have been invited to do hair and make up before our premier here, they saw some other disigns here and would like their names done also for t shirts to wear for the day. It's a little bit of a to do here since the writer went to college in our area. Thanks so much!:)

Hello...
Can you do the Spongebob name dissign with the following names:
Dylan
Griffin
Thanks so much, it is for a surprise add on at the Nick Hotel for my boys.
Thanks!
Michelle

Here are your requested name designs...

griffin_spongebobfill.jpg

dylan_spongebobfill.jpg

Hi Amy I was wondering if you could do a New Moon cutout with some of the wolf characters? You could make it for my name Lisa, and then I will ask the cosmetology girls from my daughters school which one they like best. They have been invited to do hair and make up before our premier here, they saw some other disigns here and would like their names done also for t shirts to wear for the day. It's a little bit of a to do here since the writer went to college in our area. Thanks so much!:)

I see that Dolly made some Twilight designs today that your daughter loves. I am so glad you found what you were looking for. Right now, the only New Moon name fill is the one in the post above this one.

Let me know if you would like any names in any of the 3 Twilight fills I already have - right now I just do not have any time to work on something new. The next couple of weeks will be a little crazy for me.

I was able to find something I could use that didn't need much touching up - so I was able to do this for you...

lisa_newmoon_wolf.jpg

Thanks so much for the disign for new moon with the wolf boys, it is great! My daughter took both disigns to school today to get a list of which ones for which girls, she was so excited. She is going to take me the next day and I can't decide so since you have both with my name already done I am going to wear both, one on front one on back, lol. :)
PS There were only 5 girls invited so there won't be too many.

Will someone please pm me Amy's website address? I am in a bind, trying to find a design she made for me a few months ago, and I need it by tomorrow! :scared1: Any help appreciated!! (oh...I did pm her, and she isn't shown as "being online" right now... ;))
Thanks!!! :)

Thanks so much for the disign for new moon with the wolf boys, it is great! My daughter took both disigns to school today to get a list of which ones for which girls, she was so excited. She is going to take me the next day and I can't decide so since you have both with my name already done I am going to wear both, one on front one on back, lol. :)
PS There were only 5 girls invited so there won't be too many.

You are very welcome - let me know if you need any others.

Will someone please pm me Amy's website address? I am in a bind, trying to find a design she made for me a few months ago, and I need it by tomorrow! :scared1: Any help appreciated!! (oh...I did pm her, and she isn't shown as "being online" right now... ;))
Thanks!!! :)

Tiffany,
I am so glad that I was able to help in time. I hope the cheer thing was a success!

Hi Amy! Do you have a Thing 1 and Thing 2 disign? If so can you tell me how to find it? We are heading to WDW and Universal at the begining of December and I would love to make my boys a shirt with that on it. Thanks again!!

My son´s birthday will be friday and I really need a T-shirt disign with woody woodpecker. We are from Brazil so I would like the disigns on portuguese, Feliz Aniversário(Happy Birthday in portuguese) Átila and 5 anos (5 years) on it. Thanks a lot

Hi Amy! Do you have a Thing 1 and Thing 2 disign? If so can you tell me how to find it? We are heading to WDW and Universal at the begining of December and I would love to make my boys a shirt with that on it. Thanks again!!

Here they are...

thing1.jpg

thing2.jpg

My son´s birthday will be friday and I really need a T-shirt disign with woody woodpecker. We are from Brazil so I would like the disigns on portuguese, Feliz Aniversário(Happy Birthday in portuguese) Átila and 5 anos (5 years) on it. Thanks a lot

I already made Atila a Woody Woodpecker tshirt design in your original thread. Was there something else you needed?

Hi Amy, I am hoping you can help again.:) You did some Awesome GI Joe designs for my son a while back. My son's 10th birthday is next week and I was wondering if you could do a few designs for me? He loves the character Snake Eyes. Could you do a snake Eyes design with the saying It's my 10 Birthday or something like that? Also an invite with a "cool " saying. I am so not good at that "cool "part . The info would be Tyler's 10th birthday
November 28 2009 , 2pm. And if it is not already too much a candy bag topper with Snake eyes and a Thank you for helping me celebrate kind of saying? Oh and a Snake Eyes Picture with the Saying Tyler's 10th Birthday Celebration? :worship: Thank you soooo much. I really appreciate your time and work. :goodvibes

Hi Amy, I am hoping you can help again.:) You did some Awesome GI Joe designs for my son a while back. My son's 10th birthday is next week and I was wondering if you could do a few designs for me? He loves the character Snake Eyes. Could you do a snake Eyes design with the saying It's my 10 Birthday or something like that? Also an invite with a "cool " saying. I am so not good at that "cool "part . The info would be Tyler's 10th birthday
November 28 2009 , 2pm. And if it is not already too much a candy bag topper with Snake eyes and a Thank you for helping me celebrate kind of saying? Oh and a Snake Eyes Picture with the Saying Tyler's 10th Birthday Celebration? :worship: Thank you soooo much. I really appreciate your time and work. :goodvibes

I worked on these for you... Out of respect for Mel's work (bababear_50), I do not do the candy bag toppers. I made a candybar wrapper instead. If you would like the topper - you could pm Mel. (please let her know that she is more than welcome to use any of this design if she wishes if you would like them to be the same)

I wasn't sure of the location for the party, so if you need any changes on the invite, let me know.

tyler_snakeeyes_sign.jpg

tyler_snakeeyes_shirt.jpg

tyler_snakeeyes_invite.jpg

tyler_snakeeyes_candy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter