Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Amy could I please get the following disigns, making some xmas gifts, totally bitten by the tshirt making bug, lol.

Heart shaped Dora with the other characters with name Lilli

Heart shaped My little pony with the name Lilli

Abby Cadabby with the name Tabatha

Curious George name cut out with name Ryder

Pg 34 post 359 Has a Pet shop disign instead of bday theme could you write I love my pets! and the name Lilli with the little pets on the letters like you have there.

Full disign not cutout of Bumble bee with Shawn

Full disign not cut out of Optimus Prime with Taylor

Then I have a question for you, have you or anyone used a heat press with your transfers? I found out my sister has one from a fundraiser they had and was wondering if you would have any idea how long I should time them for?

Well thanks so much ahead of time and am in no hurry just need them to be done a few weeks before xmas.:)

Hi Amy,

Would it be pretty please possible to get the Dora/Diego characters inside the bubble letter name of Brianna? She would REALLy appreciate it, as would I. Thanks!!

Could I also please request a bubble name of Nicolette with Abby Cadabby? Both girls are 2. Thanks.

If you can't do these, I totally understand.

Here are your name designs...

brianna_dorafill.jpg

brianna_diegofill.jpg

nicolette_abbyfill.jpg

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :worship: These are SO cute! I like the Mercedes and Lilliana Hollywood signs the best, I think because there were enough letters. I can't wait to see them on a shirt!!! I'm so excited.

Actually, would you mind changing the beach text to "Time for a little Fun in the Sun" with Fun in the Sun emphasize by either bigger font, or being slightly askew or something? Thank you SO much, Amy for your time. These are just so amazing. You're my hero. :flower3:

Here it is with your changes...

fun_sun.jpg

Amy, Jonas will love it:) He is such a sweetie...He will be a delight as a big brother...well....95% of the time:) Thank you so very much:)

Thank you thank you thank you for the Dora/Diego & Abby Cadabby names. I can't wait to make Brianna & Nicolette their tshirts!!

Hi Amy,

Could you do a penny Racer design for me. Need some race cars going around the Track nearing finish line. Need sign above to Say
Who will be in the Winner Circle.
Have Pennies falling from sky like confitti at finish line with checkered flag.

Your work is GREAT!!!!
Thanks,
nicolesmom

This is as close as I could get to what you described - I hope it will work for you...

racetrack_pennies.jpg

A friend is having a baby shower and she will be naming her baby Lucy. She is using the I LOVE LUCY logo or her decorations and I thought of doing like some onesies or maybe a canvas bag with some logo. Any ideas???
Tks!!!

I had to do some work in recreating the logo (finding a large, clean logo was not as easy I thought it would be) - I hope this is what you had in mind...

ilovelucy.jpg

Hi Amy could I please get the following disigns, making some xmas gifts, totally bitten by the tshirt making bug, lol.

Heart shaped Dora with the other characters with name Lilli

Heart shaped My little pony with the name Lilli

Abby Cadabby with the name Tabatha

Curious George name cut out with name Ryder

Pg 34 post 359 Has a Pet shop disign instead of bday theme could you write I love my pets! and the name Lilli with the little pets on the letters like you have there.

Full disign not cutout of Bumble bee with Shawn

Full disign not cut out of Optimus Prime with Taylor

Then I have a question for you, have you or anyone used a heat press with your transfers? I found out my sister has one from a fundraiser they had and was wondering if you would have any idea how long I should time them for?

Well thanks so much ahead of time and am in no hurry just need them to be done a few weeks before xmas.:)

Here are your requested designs... Yes, you can use a heat press with my transfers. I do have a sheet of directions for use with a heat press. If you could/would, email me asking for the heat press instructions and I will email them back to you.

taylor_prime.jpg

tabatha_abby.jpg

shawn_bumblebee.jpg

ryder_curiousgeorgefill.jpg

lilli_ponyheart.jpg

lilli_petshopbanner.jpg

lilli_doraheart.jpg

Amy, Jonas will love it:) He is such a sweetie...He will be a delight as a big brother...well....95% of the time:) Thank you so very much:)

Well, for any sibling, 95% of the time is good! I am sure he will love being BIG brother.

Thank you thank you thank you for the Dora/Diego & Abby Cadabby names. I can't wait to make Brianna & Nicolette their tshirts!!

You are very welcome!

Thank you, I love them!

You're welcome - I am glad I could help!

Thank you so much!!! These are adorable. :banana:

I am so glad you like them. You are welcome!

Here are your requested designs... Yes, you can use a heat press with my transfers. I do have a sheet of directions for use with a heat press. If you could/would, email me asking for the heat press instructions and I will email them back to you.

Thanks so much Amy they are great! I need to get another order and I will request the press directions with them.:)

Hi,
I would love to make my son an optimus prime t shirt using your fabulous design. Can you make one with the name Logan on it in optimus prime?

Army Wife, Hawaii

Hi,

I love your Lego star wars and I want to get this design for my husband in Iraq. His name is Mike. Thank you in advance.

Army Wife, hawaii:yay:

Hi,
I would love to make my son an optimus prime t shirt using your fabulous design. Can you make one with the name Logan on it in optimus prime?

Army Wife, Hawaii

Hi,

I love your Lego star wars and I want to get this design for my husband in Iraq. His name is Mike. Thank you in advance.

Army Wife, hawaii:yay:

Here are your requested designs... Welcome to the DIS!!!

logan_prime.jpg

mike_lego.jpg

I love your designs! My grandson is a big Transformers fan. Would it be possible to get bot Optimus Prime and Bumblebee with no name and Robert spelled with the Transformer picture letters for each character. He will be the envy of the kgarten room.

Hi Amy! You did a beautiful Spongebob and Pokemon design for me last week. I'm sorry it too so long to send you my sincere thanks! The designs came out great and I am sure my little neighbor will love them (I will bring them over to her tonight). Anyway, forgive my delay and know that I am very, very grateful. Have a wonderful day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter