Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you soo much for doing these I was going to save these for them, but they are all home sick with H1N1, so i decided just to show them now to try and make their day a little better, and they were so excited one actually got off th couch for the first time in a couple days and started jumping around. So thank you again for your time and talent and bringing a little sunshine into the lives of three little sick boys. :love:

could I have both Transformers and Spider Man with Kyle, Kyleigh, Travis, Elliot and Isaac? thanks

could I have both Transformers and Spider Man with Kyle, Kyleigh, Travis, Elliot and Isaac? thanks

Did you want the full designs or the name fills? And for the Transformers - did you want the Prime or the Bee? With so many names, I just didn't want to do too many designs if you did not need them all.

Hi Amy! I haven't posted a request in so long I think I'm going through withdrawals :lmao: Would you be able to design something for a tshirt using the Diary of a Wimpy Kid book? Oct 30 is dress up as your favorite book character day, but my son being too cool at age 9 to wear a costume, would wear a tshirt. ;) thanks so much!!!!!

I worked on this for you - I wanted to include text so it would look like the book cover but wasn't sure what you would want included. Let me know how you would like the text to read...

wimpy_kid.jpg

and oops - I see that I typed wimpy as whimpy on the cover - this will obviously be changed!

Thank you soo much for doing these I was going to save these for them, but they are all home sick with H1N1, so i decided just to show them now to try and make their day a little better, and they were so excited one actually got off th couch for the first time in a couple days and started jumping around. So thank you again for your time and talent and bringing a little sunshine into the lives of three little sick boys. :love:

Wow - all 3 of them! My heart goes out to you. I am so glad that I was able to get one up and excited! Here's to a speedy recovery.

Wow - all 3 of them! My heart goes out to you. I am so glad that I was able to get one up and excited! Here's to a speedy recovery.

Thank you, I actually have five kids (two are girls) and four have had it, two are now better, two still sick. It is not fun, but we are managing.:confused3 Thank you again for the designs they can't wait to make their shirts.

Could you do Micah and Jonathan in Spiderman, please?

Right now, I am having some issues with my computer. When I have my computer working properly, I will do your requests ASAP.

MidgeD79 - I will wait until I have a reply from you about which designs you are wanting.

the Wimpy Kid design is perfect! My son's name is CONNOR-- thank you!!!!!

also-- didn't you design a Phineas and Ferb one too quite awhile back? I'm trying to locate that but haven't found it.

Hi, I didn't look through your posts (sorry), but I was wondering if I could get a couple of designs if you wouldn't mind.

The first is I have a Batman loving almost 4 year old boy and I was wanting to make him a Batman shirt for Christmas. His name is Marshall.

The second is I have a animal loving 7 year old boy. I need a couple of animal name designs for him, but they can't be babyish because of his age. I need at least one to be safari looking. His name is Keegen.

Both designs will be going on dark shirts, because my boys can't wear white:scared1:.

Thank you in advance!

Hi Amy! If you get your computer up and running again, I was wondering if you could make me a Spongebob t-shirt design for my neighbor's birthday which is next Monday the 26th. I was hoping you could put her name CAITLIN and maybe "ITS GREAT TO BE 8"... she's a huge spongebob fan and I know she'll get a kick out of it.

And if you're really feeling generous would you also make her the Pokemon shirt "Caitlin loves her pokemon friends"?

Thank you!

the Wimpy Kid design is perfect! My son's name is CONNOR-- thank you!!!!!

also-- didn't you design a Phineas and Ferb one too quite awhile back? I'm trying to locate that but haven't found it.

Here it is with Connor's name...

connor_wimpykid.jpg

I have not done a Phineas and Ferb - that is Disney. There are several designers on the board that have some but not me. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter