• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy & Dave 10/17/09 HOME AND MARRIED!!!!!!!

Count me in as a fan for those etched candle holders! They are so cute, i must have them!

Thank you!! :)

For our wedding we did See's truffles they pre box them for you 1 or 2 pieces.. cant remember what they cost.. also it was small wedding ... but its an idea LOL
omg 4days AHHHH

That is an awesome idea!!!!! Thanks for sharing it!

Oh nooo..the chocolates had looked so yummy!

If you are thinking of M&M's you know they make the personalized ones that are so cute for weddings. They are EXPEN$IVE but you could mix some in with the regular fall ones. They can even put your picture on them now, isn't that crazy..! Not sure I want my mug on an M&M! :rotfl2:They do have next day rush delivery available if you are so inclined tho...mymms.com :thumbsup2

They are SOOO expensive! We figured out a solution...I'll post that in the next post.

thankfully I haven't pulled it out in public - YET!QUOTE]

That's what HE said!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You are too much, baby! I love you!!!!! :)

Quick update!!!!

I should be folding boxes for the favors, but I needed to post an update!

Things are moving fast and furiously around here. The whole house is in wedding mode! There are finished center pieces in the living room, favor boxes in the family room and just a bunch of stuff on the dining room table!

Here is a picture of the living room.

finishedcenterpieces.jpg

My second cousin brought over my bridal purse she made for me. I love it! It just screams Amy!

weddingpurse.jpg

I can't wait to use it on Saturday!

Thanks to Dave, we figured out a new favor. I bought clear boxes and we are going to fill them with fall colored M&Ms. You may ask, where am I getting the fall colored M&Ms? Well, I bought the regular bag and we're just picking out the blue and green! The rest are yellow, brown and red - all very fall colors! After filling the boxes with M&Ms, we're going to tie a burnt orange ribbon around it to complete it! :) Problem solved! I'll try to post a picture tomorrow.

I have to take my dress to get steamed tomorrow morning. I"m also going to get some meds to help calm my fear of flying in the morning. I also have to take the hankie and pin from my grandmothers to the florist as she can incorporate them in the bouquet.

Dave and I are also signing our apartment lease tomorrow. We won't be living there until after the honeymoon though.

Lots to do - including the ring bearer pillow! :scared1: I HAVE to do that tomorrow, no excuses. My aunt is coming over tomorrow to help all day. With an extra set of hands, we'll get a lot done.

That's all for now. I'll try my best to post more tomorrow!

Thanks for reading! :)

I don't know if Amy will have a chance to post anything additional at this point. It's crunch time now - just about 25 hours as I type this.

I am Amy's future MIL and I am so excited that Amy will officially be apart of our family in such a short time. As you can guess, today and tomorrow will be one thing after another.

This afternoon, I am meeting Amy and her family at the reception place to finalize those personal touches (i.e. Amy's wonderful centerpieces, the placecards, drop off the baskets for the restrooms, etc). There is the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner tonight and then everything that comes with a wedding day tomorrow!!!!

My hope is that Amy will be able to relax tomorrow and enjoy her day which she so deserves. We all know that it flies by so quickly. Sunday morning I will meet Dave and Amy and Amy's family for breakfast before they take them to the airport for their DISneymoon.

Dave spent his last night at home last night - normal routine with him up in his room playing computer games and watching TV but with one exception - I did get to see him as he went back and forth washing clothes to pack for this trip. He will spend tonight at a hotel up in the Allentown area and he and Amy will spend their first night there tomorrow night.

I will post what I can (and hopefully a few pictures) on Sunday.

Tell Amy and Dave congratulations!! It's a bit chilly, but I'm sure they'll have a beautiful day!

We are married! It was a great day! It rained in the morning and at night, but it stopped when we got to the church and waited to start up after we were in the reception hall! I'll post pictures later because we are in the airport right now waiting for our flight to our Disneymoon! I hate to fly so my stomach is in knots right now! I'm going to need my Xanex soon! I'll be so happy and excited when we get there!!!!

Thank you all for the warm wedding wishes and for reading along for all of these months!

:bride:

Since I already posted these on facebook, I don't think Amy will mind me sharing these few photos:

Amy and Dave Kimble:
BridalCouple.jpg

The bridal party:
BridalParty.jpg

The cake:
WeddingCake.jpg

It was a fantastic day!!! It was so worth all the hard work everyone put into it!! The centerpieces were perfect and the reception place looked wonderful despite the dreariness outside. Everyone had a great time! Amy and Dave are on their Disneymoon for the next couple of weeks. They took their computer so you may see more posts from them. All I can say is that I now have a daughter!!!!!

I'm so happy my DMIL posted some pictures from the wedding!!!!

We had a wonderful honeymoon! So many people from regular guests to cast members wished us well, it was so nice! We got home on Friday. Sadly, whioe we were away, my grandfather (who did make it to the wedding) got sick and passed away yesterday. We are still trying to get moved into the apartment...there is a lot to do yet. The funeral is on Thursday so I'm hoping after that is over things will get done faster.

I'll try to post some more pictures soon! :)

The pictures look wonderful so far, can't wait to see more! And rain is suppose to be goodluck, but at least it waited until after the ceremony :goodvibes

It's great to hear that you had a wonderful time in Disney, I can not wait to go in Jan. I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather, I just lost my grandmother a couple weeks ago, but at least he was able to come to your wedding. :hug:

Congratulations. You looked beautiful. I can't wait for the TR. Sorry to hear about your grandfather. I know it's hard not having loved ones there on your big day, mine couldn't make it to mine because he is very sick. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. :goodvibes

The pictures look wonderful so far, can't wait to see more! And rain is suppose to be goodluck, but at least it waited until after the ceremony :goodvibes

It's great to hear that you had a wonderful time in Disney, I can not wait to go in Jan. I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather, I just lost my grandmother a couple weeks ago, but at least he was able to come to your wedding. :hug:

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. :(

We did have a great time in Disney and the weather...it added character to our day! :)

Congratulations. You looked beautiful. I can't wait for the TR. Sorry to hear about your grandfather. I know it's hard not having loved ones there on your big day, mine couldn't make it to mine because he is very sick. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. :goodvibes

I'm going to do a dining report for sure...but it will probably be a combo TR and dining report. I"m hoping to start that soon. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter