Amputee and Rides

a ride you might have issues is Kali River Rapids. The platform is moving and wet, and it's difficult to get off, even with help.
Last I knew, Kali River Rapids had a raft that pulled off to a stationary load/unload platform for those who need it.

I would pay attention to ride vehicles that require a step down or a step-up/over. Those might be challenging without a prosthetic.

They are quick with mobility devices to help you exit, but a ride you might have issues is Kali River Rapids. The platform is moving and wet, and it's difficult to get off, even with help.

The least accessible ride is FOP, but you might still be able to ride this if you can physically fit and someone can help you up.

They will tell you at the back of the line, so it's not like any of these rides you will find out after waiting.
For Kali, if you have issues with boarding a raft and need more time, speak to a CM. There is a side dock they can use to pull a raft into so you do not need to go to on to the moving platform (regular load). It is the dock off to the side where people using wheelchairs or other mobility devices are loaded.

For Kali, if you have issues with boarding a raft and need more time, speak to a CM. There is a side dock they can use to pull a raft into so you do not need to go to on to the moving platform (regular load). It is the dock off to the side where people using wheelchairs or other mobility devices are loaded.
We’ve used it. A bar is moved to allow a raft to float into the stationary loading area, the bar is closed again to trap the raft inside the stationary area. It is a regular raft and is still a not very easy step in. Guests may be able to kind of slide their way down onto a seat. We need to lift our daughter, which was not easy. Pretty much all the surfaces of the raft are wet and can be slippery.

We’ve used it. A bar is moved to allow a raft to float into the stationary loading area, the bar is closed again to trap the raft inside the stationary area. It is a regular raft and is still a not very easy step in. Guests may be able to kind of slide their way down onto a seat. We need to lift our daughter, which was not easy. Pretty much all the surfaces of the raft are wet and can be slippery.
Yep, back in my early days at Disney I managed that attraction for almost 2 years. Kind of ironic because I detest water rides, was the running joke with my CM’s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter