Amex rate w/ National - too good too be true!?

heathrow42

3 castles down.. 2 to go!
I plugged in the Amex contract ID (from Mousesavers) into National for a 3 day weekend.. It came out to $89--total!!! It just sounds to good to be true. The lowest I could find any other way was $131. The only problem is -- it's my MIL who has an amex card-- and I don't know that she will want to drive.

Mousesavers says that though it would be wise, it doesn't appear you have to use the Amex card when renting. Which makes me wonder if I could rent it.. I know it's only $40 .. but I would hate knowing there's a better deal out there!

Has anyone used this code? had any problems?

Update: I found another code.. that was just a couple dollars more and didn't require Amex!! yay :)

--heather

We used it in August with our Discover card no problems. It really does give a good rate.

I just got back form WDW 3 weeks ago, and had $64 total, Emerald Aisle, Fri-Mon........ used the best cose PLUS the free weekend day coupon from Entertainment book. National rocks because you can combine rates, discounts, and coupons, AND use Emerald Aisle.

I used the Amex code in Anaheim last month, combined it with the enterainment coupon for a double upgrade and ended up with a convertible for 4 days for $90. We were supposed to have an intermediate size, but by the time we got there, all that was left was convertibles.

I was never asked for an Amex card. They only asked me for my entertainment coupon, but then had trouble entering it, so they just gave it back to me and told me to save it for next time. I still ended up with the same rate that I was quoted on the reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter