American Idol - 2007

I'm not impressed this year either. I have this with alot of the reality shows. Some seasons I'm really vested in certain players and other years not. With most shows I watch the first couple of episodes and if no one grabs me then I stop watching however with AI being as big as it is and everyone talking about it I tend to watch the whole time. LOL

I've started reading while some of the reality shows are on so I just half watch them, if that makes sense. Last night I missed Chris and Lakisha and I don't think it mattered as the recap was enough. I'll miss the elimination tonight as I'm heading to a conference this afternoon.

Blake and Jordin all the way:cool1: I don't think I can stand another week of Hayley "hot pants" she should enter a beauty contest not a singing contest because I really feel that she has no talent!!! Then Phil or Sanjaya next

Well I wasn't really shocked last night. I figured it was Phil or Haleys turn to go home. I guess we lose Phil next week unless he just has a killer performance and someone else really tanks. Country could be a hard week for a couple of the kids and I think Phil could do ok with it.

Ok I take back previous thoughts that a half hour results show felt rushed since the hour last night was soooooooo long. LOL I do like the group sings and being able to have the kicked off kid sing but wow how much filler can tehy really come up with.

I wasn't shocked either. I didn't get to see the show on Tuesday, so tried to check it out online...did you know they want you to PAY $1.99 per download just to see the performance? Ummmm...NOT...

I listened to the preview clips... that was good enough.

Haley was getting on my nerves, and I agreed with Simon that she was wearing as little as possible to stay on. To hear him say it was just too funny though.

I like Jordan and Blake. I like Melinda too, and I'm sure she will get a contract from the exposure, but she always seems to be holding back or something. Lakisha I'm not loving anymore...

Oh my it was certainly Hayley's time to go home:thumbsup2 Simon was right about her, after all she never did deny it did she???:rotfl2: Country next week should prove to be interesting for some!

I liked most everyone this week (except Sanji) I think Jordan is just so cute! Sanjaya was really bad...vote for the worse sure got the worst one picked...

I liked most everyone this week (except Sanji) I think Jordan is just so cute! Sanjaya was really bad...vote for the worse sure got the worst one picked...

You're right about it all! They were all pretty good but Sanjaya's just awful. I thought Jordin was good, and I was pleasantly surprised by Phil. He's been in my bottom lists from the beginning.

I liked most of them too. I think Phil did so good since he wasn't really worrying about it because what did he have to lose. I'm sure he thinks he's going home this week but you just never know.

Sanjaya was horrible but I don't see him going this week. I think he'll make it a couple more before we can lose him but here's to hoping.

Sanjaya was really bad...I wish he would just be voted off to end this for him. It seems really awkward for the judges to come up with different ways each week to tell him that he was pretty much awful:sad2: I just think it's mean to keep stringing him along. I think everyone else did pretty well except Chris Richardson, I think he'll be in the bottom tonight:eek:

Lets all CELEBRATE:banana: :banana: :banana: WOOHOO:dance3:

Oh I'm so happy that he is gone and the competition can really get going. I was very surprised about Blake but it was not his best performance so I can see why he was in the bottom 3. I really liked the group sing last night. I thought they fit together pretty well and could actually see them out on tour with something like that.

I'm a little confused about next week are we still voting someone off like normal even with all the hoopla going on Wednesday? Seems a little odd to let someone go when you are trying to raise funds for charity.

Wow down to six already...so who did you all like last night? I think Jordin was excellent:cheer2: but I am worried for Blake :eek: even though I think he did the song well. I think this week is going to be tough because noone REALLY tanked...Should be interesting!

I don't think anyone tanked either but the only one that really grabbed me was Jordin. That girl is really getting better every week. I don't normally vote but since it was a charity thing I donated about $3.00 for Blake. LOL my DH thought I was crazy. I wasn't having any luck with his first number but once I tried his second I was doing pretty good.

I really liked Jordin and Melinda.

My bottom three were Lakisha, Chris and Phil - I don't care what the judges said about Chris and Phil! I guess Blake fell in the middle as being somewhat bland.

Lakisha has been choosing songs that just don't seem to be right for her. I know she's got a powerful voice but she needs to use it better.

I've been trying to figure out why Lakisha would keep singing AI winners songs. It seems like you are really going to be compared if you do that and she hasn't been able to match up.

Exactly!!! Lakisha is making some poor song/artist choices if you ask me:confused3 I think she is kind of boring because all her songs sound the same...I think she over sings and I wish Blake would belt out a song with a bit more power. I really like him and I think he has a good voice I just wish it was stronger sometimes....LOVE<3 LOVE< 3LOVE<3 Jordin:love: She has done consistently well esp for someone just 17!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter