• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amber Alert in Colorado - Jessica Ridgeway Murder - They got the monster

I am grateful that the mother had her priorities straight and turned her son into the police. So many parents would not.

I agree. Her and the mother in the Autumn Pasquale case deserve so much respect and prayers right now. They both have children accused of horrific crimes and both did the right thing by turning them in.

Hrhpd said:
CNN article stating that the body parts found in the house were indeed Jessica's.

Confirms what many of us heard that the body found was only a torso. And that is why identification was so difficult and took so long. They had to wait for DNA evidence as they did not have a head for dental records nor hands for fingerprints.

Also refutes the previous poster's info that the family identified the body right after it was found.

This guy, even though only 17, was one sick *******!

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/25/justice/colorado-ridgeway-suspect/index.html

I am not usually for the death penalty, but I probably would make an exception for this monster if he could be charged with the death penalty.

You can't prove that I'm wrong. Btw: they haven't said her head was found there etc.

Oh And btw: I never said it was fact, I said this it what I was told. I do know what was found at the scene tho.

Oh And btw: I never said it was fact, I said this it what I was told. I do know what was found at the scene tho.

Given the topic of this thread, its in poor taste to be bragging about having inside info. Is it really that important to you to be right about where a little girl's head was found?

Given the topic of this thread, its in poor taste to be bragging about having inside info. Is it really that important to you to be right about where a little girl's head was found?

This was my overwhelming thought. A little girl is dead. Murdered. And the back and forth of who's right about what facts? Seriously.

I feel icky just reading it.

You can just hear the anguish in this father's message:

“Dear Denver-area press, I am Rob Sigg, the father of Austin Sigg. I have issued this statement today.

“First, I would ask for your prayers and support for the Ridgeway family. There are no words to express the sorrow that I and my family feel for their pain they are suffering. We are devastated by the knowledge that my son, Austin Sigg, has been arrested and will be charged with the murder of their beautiful daughter Jessica. This horrible event is a tragedy for both the families, as well as the community. I ask also for your prayers and support for Austin’s mother, whose courageous act … unimaginably painful for any parent … has put this tragedy on the path to resolution. I am hopeful that as the legal process unfolds, the Ridgeway family may come to know peace.”
I can't imagine the pain of either family, the first to lose you beautiful, precious daughter and the second family realizing that their beautiful baby boy grew up to be a heinous monster.

The mothers of both killers, in NJ and CO are incredible, strong women. All the families are in my prayers.

I agree with you but no matter what I say they have to rebuke everything I say no matter what it, I actually wasn't even referring to the head, and it is by no means bragging. I babysit 2 mins from where she went missing, and have seen the terror in the areas eyes and dealt with it as well. iI am not proud this happened So close to me. But the person makes every post degrading to not only me but others. I say I saw posts from their family saying that they want you to know the media is telling false info and they turn it into oh well since they haven't been interviewed its not true type of thing.

Bertnie20: Your statements are incredibly callous. We are talking about a CHILD who was murdered by a MONSTER. Show a little compassion and kindness and refrain from bragging about what you know about this horror. Let the poor child have some dignity.

I can see how it was taken as bragging, however that was not my intent. I was just stating that they have not released the info as to what was found. The poster is saying her head and hands but it is not confirmed, yet they are saying oh if you know so much why are you telling, it's not released etc. it never was meant as a hey I always knew what they found I'm better than you.

Andtototoo said:
Bertnie20: Your statements are incredibly callous. We are talking about a CHILD who was murdered by a MONSTER. Show a little compassion and kindness and refrain from bragging about what you know about this horror. Let the poor child have some dignity.

Read what I just posted. Your calling me callous by saying I know what was found but its not confirmed by anyone, yet another person is posting bluntly they found her head and hands?? I wouldn't say I'm the one being callous. My post was not meant as a brag it was more of agreeing to what someone else said but just pointing it out that its not confirmed what was found down there

Bertnie, please, just let it drop. I know it's not just you but be the bigger person and just let it be. We are talking about a child here and we best not forget that.

You can't prove that I'm wrong. Btw: they haven't said her head was found there etc.

I can see how it was taken as bragging, however that was not my intent. I was just stating that they have not released the info as to what was found. The poster is saying her head and hands but it is not confirmed, yet they are saying oh if you know so much why are you telling, it's not released etc. it never was meant as a hey I always knew what they found I'm better than you.

You absolutely have posted some false information from your police officer friend. It was inappropriate for a professional to post what he said on Facebook, and it was wrong of you to also post it on here. Even if the info was correct, the police weren't releasing the information for a reason and it wasn't your story to tell nor that of your officer friend.

Now you are continuing on, insisting you know more information that hasn't been released. Again, this isn't your info to release. If you want to continue, you may try going about it without such a righteous attitude. Maybe saying things like, "I'm local and some of the things I am reading on FB are contradicting the media," instead of, "You can't prove that I'm wrong." :sad2: :rolleyes:

kimblebee said:
Bertnie, please, just let it drop. I know it's not just you but be the bigger person and just let it be. We are talking about a child here and we best not forget that.

I'm trying to be but it's driving me crazy. The one person is purpousely pointing everything I say out and saying its wrong when I never said I know this is fact. Not much is being released. But yet they want to only Blame me and call me heartless when others being more heartless and not even being guilty. Your the first to see it as it is, and it isn't only me.

I 100% agree that it's not only you, as evidenced above. I'm merely suggesting for the sake of this thread to not keep taking the bait. It's hard to keep up an argument when you are the only one arguing. Of course, this is only my two cents

I would hate to see this thread closed when we are all so, so sad about this poor girl.

LisaR said:
You absolutely have posted some false information from your police officer friend. It was inappropriate for a professional to post what he said on Facebook, and it was wrong of you to also post it on here. Even if the info was correct, the police weren't releasing the information for a reason and it wasn't your story to tell nor that of your officer friend.

Now you are continuing on, insisting you know more information that hasn't been released. Again, this isn't your info to release. If you want to continue, you may try going about it without such a righteous attitude. Maybe saying things like, "I'm local and some of the things I am reading on FB are contradicting the media," instead of, "You can't prove that I'm wrong." :sad2: :rolleyes:

Are you kidding me, where have they said they found her head... Where have they said they were looking for her head. And he can't prove I'm wrong, because it hasn't been released. So to bluntly say the previous poster is wrong when they have no idea is wrong. I have never stated something as fact I said from the beginning that it was mention is the same freaking thing as stated her head and hands were found in his crawl space. So if I'm wrong to share what I was told how are they not wrong to share that they found a head.

The only thing I'm fustrated about is they keep calling me out. I'm not mad at anyone else, but one can not say I'm wrong when they don't even know. I don't even know. I could understand if I was saying I know for a fact your wrong I'm right but I've already said it was MENTIONED. When the other posted has done the same thing yet I'm being called heartless rude etc, I'm glad most of you haven't dealt with this on a personal level. This is my town as well as some others. And we are all affected by it but at least you don't deal with the kids surrounding the area saying I can't go play I might die etc. I know my emotional level is high with this and that may be why I'm talking like this but I am not heartless and rude. I care about this little girl so much and I didn't even know her

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter