Am I the only one who does not like a particular Disney character?

Belle. There, I said it. However, I can tolerate her enough to do the new Enchanted Tales at WDW. It's worth it just to experience the wardrobe and Lumiere. Be Our Guest Restaurant has great food at lunch too (haven't been at dinner). I'm not anti-BATB. Just Belle.

I don't care for Cars AT ALL. I also don't like Tweedle-Dee/Dum. But other than that I don't think I dislike any characters/movies. I mean I could live without ever seeing them again.

I really, really wished there were more Hercules and Sword in the Stone things in the parks. My fiance and I both love Hercules and at Disney those characters just don't exist! I also dislike Belle and BatB, I'm just not into all of that French stuff. And Princess and the Frog has to be one of the worst Disney Princess movies.

I'm sure it's common but my kids despise the Country Bears. And let's be honest... they do look a wee bit drunk.

Laughing at some of these posts!

As I sit here in my Tink shirt I wear to bed here an there... Hahaha (to the pp who mentioned this earlier-no, I do not think I am like tink at all! Lol I just think she is cute and I agree that I like Peter Pan Tink better.) but yes she is totally overused!

I don't like Pinocchio either!
And I don't like Bambi bc it's entirely too sad.
I can't stand Snow White or her annoying Dwarfs. (Dwarves? Idk... Lol)
I also think Dumbo is really sad! Everyone is so mean to him and to year him away from the mon and all... Just really sad... I do like the ride!

Oh and my daughter is terrified of the "woozles" in pooh! I'm glad I showed her the YouTube video before we went and terrorized her on the ride hahaha

Tink is the generic Mickey Mouse.

She seems like the cheap version for Disney.
Perhaps I think this because whenever I am shopping it is always the Tink stuff that is on clearance?

ETA: Ok always read the thread before replying cause then you don't feel like the goober who has repeated what has been said over and over! LOL

I don't like stitch and I have never seen the movie. Is he supposed to be a koala? If so, I don't know how the Disney animators made such an adorable creature look so hideous!!!

I don't get the fascination with the "villains". They are mean people in the movies!!

I don't like stitch and I have never seen the movie. Is he supposed to be a koala? If so, I don't know how the Disney animators made such an adorable creature look so hideous!!!

I don't get the fascination with the "villains". They are mean people in the movies!!

Stich is an alien

Ok, here goes! Dont hate me, but i have a few! The one Im most afraid to admit is Goofy!
There, I said it! Sorry folks, but he just annoys the heck out of me!

I also cant stand Tink, Pinochio, Tweedle-Dee & Dum and Snow White!
Although like a PP i love "Once Upon a Time"!!!!

aaarcher86 said:
I'm sure it's common but my kids despise the Country Bears. And let's be honest... they do look a wee bit drunk.

Oh yeah forgot this! Also do not get the appeal of Phineas and Ferb!

Oh, what a relief! We all need to get this off out chests!

I don't like Minnie, Mickey, or Daisy when they talk. Can't stand Daisy at all in Clubhouse. She seems bimbo-y. Love them in the parks!

Goofy. Ugh. Especially on Clubhouse. The TV nearly got heaved from the room listening to word like birdY house and eehuhck. I hated his movies, too. As far as the clubhouse show- I guess only Pluto doesn't grate on me!

Piglet. Ugh. Stop your whining already. Just suck it up and TRY! I'd like to see Crystal Palace swap out Piglet for Kanga or Owl.

Aurora. What's to like? She sleeps and swoons. That's about it.

Belle. Ok not really. But my husband has a crush on her so she better keep her distance!

Tinkerbell. She's grown on me after the third movie but she was a mean little queen B in Peter Pan and a sulky teen type in the first Tink movie.

Oh, and another post reminded me of Cars. Hate it. It actually creeps me out. I think it's because of the Stephen King story that was made into the movie Maximum Overdrive. <shudder>

I cant stand Pete. He is big and creepy, and always trying to cheat or something. Just not a good role model. Especially in the episode where he played a baby. So annoying.

I also dont care for marlin, but I love Dori.

Lucky for me my two "dislikes" dont have m&g!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter