Am I crazy?????

I have traveled solo with my DD a lot. Granted, she is my only one. I think with some planning, which it sounds like you are doing, it is doable. I have always found too that people are more than willing to help. No matter where I may be and I'm sure the people at WDW are even more willing to help if needed. I think you know if you can handle it or not. Have you traveled solo before? I imagine you take both the kiddos to the grocery store or running errands. I think it would be about the same just a bigger scale. If things get crazy, you can always just go to the room. I think meal times would be a little tough.

Do you have a niece or nephew that would enjoy a trip and just be that extra pair of hands or eyes? Take a friend or grandma! That way, you can have some time to breathe and relax. Good Luck.

Good for you! I'm so glad you decided to go, I think you guys are going to have a blast!:D

Of course you can do it Woody!!!

Can I come along???:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Originally posted by WoodysRoundup
Thanks for all the suggestions!!! We'll be doing the WL in May with my Mom!!!!! :jumping1:

YEAH!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

methinks I need to plan a mother/daughter trip, too!:teeth:

Keep us posted, Woody!!!
I am sooo happy for you!:wave:

That's great that you got your mom to go with you! I went with my 4yo in February and my sister ended up meeting me there. It was great to have the extra set of hands, especially getting on the bus, buying food from counter service restaurants, or getting ice in the evenings...

I do plan to go in October alone with my 4yo, but my son will be a little older then and I'll be better prepared than what I would have been alone in February.

Have fun!

T&B

I'm so excited to hear all about it!!! You're going to have a great time!!! Nothing like "spur of the moment", it always turns out special!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter