Am I a fool?

SecretPoohLove

CM Wanna Be
For thinking I will be able to get CRT at 8 am the day after we arrive? There is just 2 of us...should I just plan on later in the week and cut my losses?

For thinking I will be able to get CRT at 8 am the day after we arrive? There is just 2 of us...should I just plan on later in the week and cut my losses?

I was worried about this too, DD's 4th birthday is August 16th and we arrive August 15th. I had no problem getting CRT for the day after we arrive I could have gotten 8:05, it was available, but I choose 8:00 BBB and 9:45 CRT. If you call right on your 90 day mark you have a good chance of getting CRT for the day after you arrive, and if you don't still call back on the 90 days from the date you want, they don't open up all ADRs for the 90 plus 10, they hold some of them for the actual 90 day mark.

Just have a back up day/place in case you don't get it. Be a little flexible in your times & here's some pixiedust pixiedust:. Good luck! I'm calling back tommorrow to try for CRT for breakfast for our last morning.

If your a fool, I'm one with you. We are aiming for the same thing, 8:05 on the first day. If I can't get it I have a back up which is 5 days later. I've got my fingers crossed. My ADR day is 6/14 so I'm almost there.

No, I think you have a legitimate shot at getting CRT. Last year we got CRT (for 3 of us) @ 8:10 am the day after our arrival. Also, I've seen a fair amount of posts recently where people have gotten the CRT adrs they wanted. I would try for the adr you want, but be prepared to try other days for CRT.

We arrive on the 11th of Sept and got CRT for 9:00 am on the 14th so give it a try--make that adr first

I am hoping for the same thing. This is a surprise trip for DD4 and I want her to go to Cindys the first morning we are there. Good luck, let us know how it works out. My call date is on the 29th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter