Aloha !! ~ mandymouse's pre-trippy (*Byeeeeee !!!*)

dclship.gif

'Welcome aboard the Disney Wonder, the Martindale Family'​

in case i forget just wanted to pop on and wish you a magical wonderful fantastic trip, and will catch up when we both return:woohoo: hope it all goes well:hug:

in case i forget just wanted to pop on and wish you a magical wonderful fantastic trip, and will catch up when we both return:woohoo: hope it all goes well:hug:

:hug: Aww, thanks hun, I hope you have a fantastic time too :thumbsup2

Just jumping on board with this one as I haven't had a lot of time to read TRs lately. Hope you have a great holiday and I look forward to reading all about it and seeing loads of pics when you return.

Not long now bet you can't wait to see some sunshine!!
Have a great trip . Will you be dropping in with any live reports??

Ooohhhh Mandy not long to go now,how excited must you all be feeling :cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :dance3: .I hope you have a fantastic holiday.x.

:hug: Aww, thanks everyone. We will be taking a laptop with us, but I'm not sure I'll get a look in with the girls :rotfl2: If I get time I'll pop in, or update on FB ::yes::

ooh Mand not long now, you must be so excited, I hope you have a wonderful time, have a lapu lapu for me won't you xx

ooh Mand not long now, you must be so excited, I hope you have a wonderful time, have a lapu lapu for me won't you xx

:hug: Thanks hun, though it won't be the same having a drinkypoo around Epcot without you and Ian. LOL, of course I'll have a Lapu Lapu (or two) for you
10.gif

Wishing you a fantastic magical vacation and a "wonder"ful cruise - I'm looking forward to your trip report already! Have the best time :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I'll say it now hun incase I don't get chance tomorrow, hope you have a magical holiday & I look forward to hearing all about it when you get back. :cool1:

I bet you don't sleep well tonight! :dance3: :cheer2: :banana:

Wishing you a fantastic magical vacation and a "wonder"ful cruise - I'm looking forward to your trip report already! Have the best time :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I'll say it now hun incase I don't get chance tomorrow, hope you have a magical holiday & I look forward to hearing all about it when you get back. :cool1:

I bet you don't sleep well tonight! :dance3: :cheer2: :banana:

:hug:Thanks girls

I've got a feeling I'll be up bright and early tomorrow ;)

Hope you have an awesome trip Mandy:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter