all ways stuck in your head

DollfieDreams said:
:rotfl: i hate to admit it but because of playing FF for years, every time i do something of accomplishment, the little "winning" song plays in my head over and over... :rotfl:

Ha ha :rotfl:

I found myself more than once saying "mission accomplished" in a Kronk voice while playing Halo.

Indi-Emma-Jones said:
Omg I've had The Killers stuck in my head for weeks

All these things that I've done
Indie Rock 'n' roll
Smile like you mean it

Hot Fuss is an awesome CD

Scars; Papa Roach... I think that's what it is. It's always in my head.

holla back girl-had in my head for like a month
phantom of the opera masqurade and think of me-ive been singing it all week

"Dontcha" by the Pussycat Dolls. argh! i absolutely hate that song. :headache:

after we went to disney the song from the carousel of progress was in my head. theres a great big beautiful tomorrow... :earsgirl:

usually whatever CD i listen to last are the songs i have stuck in my head.....if that made any sense. :confused3

The Dark Dancer said:
It's a small world after all...It's a small world after all...lala... :rolleyes1

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

this is gonna sound weird, but my dad has drilled his favorite music into my head since i was a wee child. at dinner today, i happened to ;be singing some random song he likes; i dont even know the name or how the heck i started humming it, but oh well, that's life ( i would say it in french, but i dont know how to spell it, its like c'est la vie or something like that/sorry im horrible :) ) :rolleyes1

Hey kris! It's Ashtin! I got my new screename! It's awesome! And so me, isn't it??????? :thewave: Lata
Ash

i know a song that gets on everybodys nerves everybodys nerves everybodys nervesi know a song that gets on everybobys nerves and this is how it goes :dancer: :headache:

I dont now what the name of the song is but it goes .......... I love you, I love you, I love you, it's so anoying

Either Rose, Rose, Rose, Rose or F.U.N(F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me, N is for anytime and any where, Down in the deep blue sea.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter