All my ps's are made!!!

mazzarafe

DIS Veteran
I've tweeked my times and added a few places since I started finally making them but, I just had to post about something that has just got me dumbfounded.

First let me say that I'm spoiling rotten my 2 DD's this trip because this will be our last trip to Disney for quite some time. Moving on to the list of "must do's" for me and DH.

Anyway, I was up exactly 90 days out for my CRT ressie with the computer on the government clock and my dialing getting warmed up and was able to nab my ressie for latest available at 10:20. We are doing MVMCP the night before and wanted to be able to sleep in alittle bit. So now I'm getting to thinking that DD's will not make it quite so late for breakfast and at 9:00am the same morning I call back to get something earlier if I was lucky enough. Well not only did I get 20 minutes earlier (at least it helps) but the CM rattled off at least 3 other times to choose from.:confused:

Next up was the day after I made my ressie for LeCellier on our Epcot day. Had just made our final meal before heading to the airport and about 2:00pm 89 days out I called and asked the CM starting with "this is probably a stupid question but...do you have any priority seatings left for the Princess Storybook Breakfast in Epcot?" Boy was I floored when she said YES!!!

Then Friday night as I'm getting youngest DD ready to get into the shower she starts talking about the Wonderland Tea Party. And proceeds to say next time she goes she will not cry again like last time. My heart is now breaking because that books up so fast and even though they changed the ps times to 90 days this was originally 120 days so anyone who tried at the wrong time would have been told to call back. So now my wheels are spinning and while eldest DD is taking her shower I called and asked the stupid question of the day only to find out that the 2 days I could do it it was available. Next morning (Saturday) I called and booked both the Wonderland Tea Party and Grand Adventures in Cooking. Again, I'm blown away because I changed my Chef Mickey's also for the day of the tea party so it was later and would give us more MK time. Given the time I wanted.:eek:

So now tonight after both DD's agreed on doing the GAIC I called to cancel my tea party ressie so I didn't let another little girl be disappointed. I also changed my Chef Mickeys again to the time I wanted so we now didn't have to eat quite so late. I wanted to be able to hop to Epcot if we are up to it afterwards.

I cannot believe the ease I've had in changing or even getting my ps's. Where the heck is everyone. We are going 12/18-12/23. Sorry my post is so long and rattled but I just had to write it because it was making me nuts and DH just doesn't understand.:rolleyes: Is it just me or is anyone else finding the same thing?

Got ours done a week ago and no problems getting time and dining venues we wanted like you we always feel better when we have our PS arrangements in place.:earsboy: :earsgirl: :sunny:

We'll be there the same time as you are and I was happy to get the PS times we want as well...Not sure if this is a factor, but the Fairytale packages will be over by then, and the Armed Forces Salute ends on 12/19, IIRC. Could it be that many took advantage of these great deals this summer and fall and that the holidays will be less busy than usual?? :D I'm hoping! Anyway, congratulations on getting your PS times and have a great trip!!

Local_Girl,

I was thinking the same about people taking their normal holiday time trips during the FTP timeframe. I would have taken mine during then if DH had time off from teaching in November.

We don't like to go when it's too hot because DH hates the heat (thanks to his job) so his week off this week during courses was not an option.

I'm hoping that crowds will be alittle lighter due to the FTP. I was kinda nervous about going that time period, we usually go the first week in December.

Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled that I got all the ps's that I wanted but the last 2 trips when I made my ps's I didn't always get the first time I asked for.:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter