All Good Things Come To Those That Wait - A Pre-trip Report

Our "spreadsheet" has the WB PC in 2017 so thats cool you're looking at taking it the other way that year.

I like your start date because that's the day I get home from my trip so I don't get behind from the start.

Im really looking forward to hearing about this latest cruise!

Welcome home :wave2:

Thanks

Our "spreadsheet" has the WB PC in 2017 so thats cool you're looking at taking it the other way that year.

I like your start date because that's the day I get home from my trip so I don't get behind from the start.

Im really looking forward to hearing about this latest cruise!

Oh, what a shame that it looks like we will be on opposite cruises. Maybe I can convince Graham to do both. The reason why I thought 2017 is that there was just over three years between the last two Panama Canal cruises and this was a nice interval. By 2017, the new locks should hopefully be open and the Wonder should have had her makeover so it is a win whichever way you look at it.

Looks like this is perfect timing then with the beginning of the trip report. I hope you have a safe journey and a magical trip.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!