All Good Things Come To Those That Wait - A Pre-trip Report

Hi Corinna,

How exciting!!! :yay:, almost there, thank you for all the ideas about excursions that you have shared here, I am waiting for your trip report, but I am thinking that we will do the same excursions in Cozumel and Puerto Vallarta.

Have a great holiday :)

Hi Corinna,

How exciting!!! :yay:, almost there, thank you for all the ideas about excursions that you have shared here, I am waiting for your trip report, but I am thinking that we will do the same excursions in Cozumel and Puerto Vallarta.

Have a great holiday :)

I can recommend both wholeheartedly. There will be a trip report soon after I get back.

Corinna

Great summary of your trip! Looks amazing. I hope you both have a fantastic time. Looking forward to the photos and narrative to follow :-)

Bon Voyage Corinna and Graham!

The itinerary synopsis looks great. How did you find out about the drink tasting times in advance?

Great summary of your trip! Looks amazing. I hope you both have a fantastic time. Looking forward to the photos and narrative to follow :-)

Bon Voyage Corinna and Graham!

Thanks. I have made sure I have plenty of memory cards.

Looks like your plans are all set. Not long to go now. Bon Voyage!

No, not long at all.

The itinerary synopsis looks great. How did you find out about the drink tasting times in advance?

They are all private tastings that our DIS/ Facebook group has booked.

Corinna

Since 15:00, I have been officially on leave. The last day went rather smoothly and was quite productive. The only snag that I hit was that I could not do online check in for some reason. After work, I went to get a manicure and when I got home, I packed the last odds and ends. I just have to put my phone in my bag tomorrow and then I am ready to go.

It feels strange being at home the night before flying on holiday and somehow it does not feel like holiday yet. We did have a Chinese take away and some wine, which was nice, but that holiday feeling is so far eluding me. I suppose I have not had a chance to wind down yet and I am sure that I will be in the holiday mood when I get to see the Wonder and get my first hug from Captain Mickey.

Corinna

:cheer2: so glad your last day of work wasn't as bad as you were expecting :cheer2:

Corinna I hope you and Graham have a faaaaaaaantastic trip and can't wait to hear all about it :thumbsup2

:grouphug:

Safe and magical travels! Looking forward to reading about your adventures!

Safe travels! Hope you have a ball :) can't wait to hear all about it ! X

That is so wonderful about Key West and Graham finding that snorkelling excursion from a catamaran. We did this in the Bahamas and I am a big water phobe and I just adored it! And to think you have a coral reef!

I was non plussed about Nassau until I found Diamonds international and tanzanite now I am obsessed. I just adore this gem.

I am sorry about your back. Congrats on passing the 50 day mark!

As I was reading I was thinking please give us a sneak preview of your dresses...thank you! I so look forward to seeing them on you the prototypes are beautiful. I love those Mickey ears!

Do you ever watch Sondra Celli and the dresses she makes? Oh my ever considered flying to Boston and scoring one of those babies?

Last time we were in Nassau we almost missed ship because we were in a jewelry store as by my name Tanzanite my love did you get any?

I adore Tanzanite, but even looking for some Tanzanite in Nassau did not endear the place to me. I finally got some Tanzanite jewellery in Alaska last year.

There will be another dress update with some ready made dresses that I will wear for the cruise casual nights later in the trip report.

I had never heard of Sondra Celli and had to Google her. I love the dresses, but could not imagine wearing one of them. They are a little bit too much in your face for my personal taste. I can however appreciate them as pieces of art.

They really are beautiful.

I am much better. I was a little stiff and sore when I first got up this morning, but by the time I arrived at work, I was fine.

Update coming right up.

Corinna
Corrina love to see your Tanzanite Love all your dresses .The dresses the lady Sondra makes cater mainly to the Gypsy community.

Wanted to chime in that I am really looking forward to reading your trip report. We're either doing the same crossing next year, or the reverse ... and I'm anxiously waiting to read how your trip went.

Well, we have been back for nearly a week and I am finally caught up so I though I check in here.

Have a fantastic trip!

Jill in CO

:cheer2: so glad your last day of work wasn't as bad as you were expecting :cheer2:

Corinna I hope you and Graham have a faaaaaaaantastic trip and can't wait to hear all about it :thumbsup2

:grouphug:

Safe and magical travels! Looking forward to reading about your adventures!

Safe travels and have a fabulous trip!!!!! I hope the vacation feeling comes soon :)

safe travels.

Hope you are having fun!!!!

Safe travels! Hope you have a ball :) can't wait to hear all about it ! X

Thank you. We had an absolutely amazing trip.

Corrina love to see your Tanzanite Love all your dresses .The dresses the lady Sondra makes cater mainly to the Gypsy community.

I have to see if I can get a decent photo. Taking photos of jewellery is not my strength. It is a Sterling Silver pendant and earring set with an oval pale Tanzanite and a whale tail dangling from the bottom.

Wanted to chime in that I am really looking forward to reading your trip report. We're either doing the same crossing next year, or the reverse ... and I'm anxiously waiting to read how your trip went.

This was our second Westbound Panama Canal cruise and we are tentatively planning an Eastbound Panama Canal for 2017. I have now started some of the preliminary stuff for the trip report. I am hoping to post the first installment on 5th June. I am normally following a Thursday and Sunday update schedule. I will post the link here once I got started.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter