All day dining question

Discussion in 'Sea World / Discovery Cove' started by britt54311, Jul 9, 2018.

1. britt54311

britt54311 Mouseketeer

Would like to know if the restaurants are quick service or sit down? I think my family would save money with the dining plan, but we only have one day for Sea World so don't want to spend time for sit down meals.
    Thks for any feedback :)

2. FLOIR

FLOIR Mouseketeer

All the places on the dining plan are quick service.

SeaWorld only has one table service restaurant, Sharks Underwater Grill, but it is not part of the dining plan.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. britt54311

britt54311 Mouseketeer

Ok thk you :)

5. DCLPrincess

DCLPrincess Gone to the Dark Side

We got the dining plan and it definitely saved us money. And it's cheaper than Disney's dining plan.

6. serene56

serene56 DIS Veteran

On this plan I am looking at Capt Pete's Hot dogs and they also carry funnel cakes. Can we get a funnel cake on this plan?

7. Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina DIS Veteran

I can't say for 100% sure, but I'm virtually positive that's a no.

Typical desserts on the dining plan include cake (chocolate or carrot), cookies (chocolate chip, shortbread-type, etc.), pudding cups (with crumbled cake layers), strawberry shortcake, and bowls of fresh fruit.

8. btr2trvl

btr2trvl Mouseketeer

The dining plan also gives you 30% off food, beverage, and alcoholic beverage at the sit down restaurant Sharks Underwater grill.

9. FLOIR

FLOIR Mouseketeer

I walked by there today and did not see funnel cakes on the menu. It was busy so I did not wait in line to ask anyone if they had them, or if there was a sign on the counter. Have you gotten funnel cakes from here before?

10. petals

petals Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

If you have dining plan how do drinks work as we normally get the refillable cup so can that be refilled using dining plan or do we still pay for refills for that?

11. CAPSLOCK

CAPSLOCK Mouseketeer

You get free drinks all day. I can't imagine why they wouldn't refill your cup for free with all day dining, however worst case scenario you could get your free drink in a paper cup and just pour it into your refillable. Of course, one benefit to free drinks would be not having to carry your drink cup around all day...

petals likes this.
  12. petals

petals Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

I get the refillable cup as a souvenir :goodvibes