All About Honeymoons

Hi everyone :wave2:

I'm Ashley. My husband Jeremiah & I are going to be on our honeymoon in WDW in 11 days! I am beyond excited. We got marred at our local courthouse with no family around, in December 2005, so this is our 'late' honeymoon. We are staying at Port Orleans French Quarter for 7 nights..We also hope to one day in the near future, to renew our vows in WDW since our family weren't at our wedding, but thats another thread. :)

Does anybody have any ideas of how I could do something special for my DH when we arrive? We get there on September 22 at about 3 pm, is it too late to order anything? I am on a budget, so it has to be reasonable. I know at Disney, thats hard! I was thinking either a basket with candy, etc., maybe bride/groom ears delivered, or a mini-wedding cake? Any more ideas, websites or numbers I could call??

Thanks everyone for your help. I am totally clueless with this stuff!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter