Alice in Wonderland?

Julia H.

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if WDW--or any place else--has scrapbook supplies featuring Alice in Wonderland?

Thanks!

One of the Paper Pizazz books has 2 pages of Alice paper in it. One has Alice on a teal background with pink flowers and yellow butterflies. The other is Alice, White Rabbit, Queen of Hearts, Cheshire Cat and a few other characters from the story. It is a bold all over diamond print in black, pink, white and red. so far these have been the only papers I have found.

I found both papers way to busy for my tastes but I did use the pictures of Alice found in the back of the book on my page. I used cardstock the color of Alice's dress and overlayed it with white vellum with a dotted swiss look, framed the photo in a mat trimmed with lace border stickers and have the Alice cutout peaking over the top. It looks like Alice's dress/apron and turned out very pretty.

I also used clipart downloaded from the internet of the Queen of Hearts and the King beside her. The page turned out really cute.

Hope this information is somewhat helpful.

I don't know if it's still in print, but I have an Alice in Wonderland Coloring Book that I am going to try to use for paper piecing.

You said the magic words...Alice is my fave! Sadly, not much scrapping stuff. Creative Memories offers a Disney snap pack that includes some nice Alice stickers, but not worth the price ulsess you plan to use the other stickers which are nice too but are other characters. I found a rubber stamping kit of Alice characters but now I can't remember where, sorry! At the scrapbook store in Downtown disney, some of the sticker sets had one or two Alice in the teacups stickers. Pas2 is right about the Paper Pizzaz sheets, a little busy. I also bought some glittery purple and pink paper from Paper Adventures to make a Cheshire Cat swirl.

Thanks everyone! Great ideas! The Alice peeking out the top sounds so cute.

I hadn't thought of clipart or a coloring book. I've actually got some Alice coloring pages from the Disney Store left from my DDs' birthday party a few years ago...if I can find them. I'm excited to hear there's an Alice stamp set, too--I'll check out all our local craft stores.

Saturday97,

It was so nice of you to keep me in mind. I had never been to that area of the Disney web site before. What fun! I printed some things out, just in case Alice is gone after the end of May.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter