AKV- If YOU bought how many points

I have a question, you don't get the discount and the extra pts for 2007 at 100 pts do you? My guide said it was either/or situation.

We bought 210 because we will need a 2 BR and we wanted to make sure we had enough points. We already have 210 at BCV. Can't wait for our first stay!!:woohoo:

150 points with Feb use year and took discount as well.

100 points! We can't wait until the new construction opens....although we will probably stay at the converted AKV sometime next year... AKL was already one of our favorites, but now with DVC it is almost perfect!:goodvibes

150 points for us, September use year

It's an add-on to our two BWV contracts and one VWL contract (which are in the process of selling, but plan to add on a 50 point VWL sometime in the future). We LOVE AKL and have actually traded points to stay there since buying DVC, so we know we'll use these a lot (and we wanted to be on the tapestry).

We purchased 150 pts. at AKV. We now own at SSR, VB and AKV. Can't wait to see the model homes for AKV...the floor plans look great!

Well, I just called my guide and put in for 120 AKV points, March Use Year. I'll probably get it all wrapped up tomorrow.

We will be buying our 100 points before the price increase in June. I am in the process of closing my HHI points so I am waiting.

We are taking the price discount.

We bought 100 pts which we really don't "need" but AKL is our favorite. We already have 165 at SSR and 200 at BWV. We used to stay one night on cash as a special treat beforeour DVC time started. Now we're dreaming of concierge...:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter