AKL Room Question?

roozlilone

"Por favor mantengase alejado"
Just wondering....we stayed at the AKL June 2004, we were upgraded to a deluxe savannah view room. We are thinking of going back again in February and wanted to know if anyone has stayed in both the standard room and deluxe room. Is there much difference? I know the deluxe is a little bigger, but can you really tell the difference in size? Is the deluxe room really that much nicer? The price is a lot more. Will I be dissappointed if I go back to a standard room after staying in the deluxe? Just wondering....

I don't think you'll notice the size difference between the two, unless you need the day bed. You'll also be on floors 2-4 rather than five.

Have a wonderful time at my favorite resort!
Debbie

I agree with #1hockeymom, we have stayed in both and I don't think you will notice a difference in space. The extra space in the deluxe room is taken up by the daybed anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter