AKL or BC? Please HELP!!!

This is exactly what I DO NOT WANT!

But this will also likely be true for buses from BC to MK unless you want to trek all the way to the front of Epcot to get the monorail. Wherever you stay, the transportation to one or more parks will be convenient and the others less so unless you have a car. It depends on where you intend to spend the bulk of your time.

We love both BC and AKL. BC rooms are much larger than AKL and it's convenient to both Epcot where we spend a lot of time, and HS. It's close to a lot of restaurants. But we also love Boma and Jiko and it's way more convenient to eat there when you're staying there and I do love the resort.

I haven't found the buses to be particularly bad at AKL either in terms of timing or being crowded with a few exceptions late at night when a park is closing, but that's true for a lot of park/resort combos. There's no single resort that is closest to all parks.

I probably prefer the pool at BC to that at AKL but the pool at AKL is still very nice and tends to be less busy, at least that's what we've found.

Which of the two I prefer will depend on when you talk to me and how I feel. It's really hard to choose between them. We're now trying to balance future trips between a variety of resorts - which is best for what we're going to do, what's new, what's interesting at a particular time of year, what are the availability options, when did we last stay there (assuming we've been there), when are we going next, etc. Then we sit down with a nice glass of wine and hash it out. For Feb 2020, DH wanted WL, I wanted GF and we decided to do AKL since it's been a while and we did feel like we wanted to stay there again when we went for breakfast at Boma last trip.

I would go with BC. Yes, you need to take a bus to AK & MK when you stay at BC. But you get walk to Epcot & HS. Also, you have the boat to HS if you didn't want to walk. If you stay at AKL, you need to take a bus to all the parks. Plus BC/YC has become our new favorite resort. Our kids love the pool and walking to Epcot & HS. Plus, we like walking around the boardwalk during downtime. My husband & I also like being able to run early in the morning in the BC area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!