Airmiles Armchair Chatter

No load 'n go spend and get deal for me this week. What the heck?

I got one, mine is for spend $40, get 60 AM. Not sure how that will line up with whatever the coupon is!

I got a $40 get 60AM on my account and DH didn't get one at all (although he does have other targeted offers).
Well my offers are annoying! I finally have some but it says they all started on the 1st and I know they weren't there for any of my 4 trips to Rexall this week because I checked to see if they had magically appeared. I'll be doing a chat over this sometime because i actually bought EVERY. SINGLE. OFFER i don't have a threshold spend for next week though, sigh, last chat i was told they are aware of issues with this but not sure how /when/ if it will be fixed

Well I think today is a good day to celebrate and online shop!
Hugs to you Hon,,bundle up cause it's cold out there.
Hugs Mel
Thanks Mel! I have a couple of carts ready to check out at some poi5nt before midnight. Hubby took pity on me and got up early so I didn't need to walk an hour in the dark, snowy, butt- freezing morning!!! The bus ride into the city was odd today, no real snow until we merged off the 427 onto the Gardiner, and cold .... yeah, winter's here!

If I recall correctly, anything that is already in a cart before you go in through air miles will not be eligible for air miles. Keep this in mind when your all purchasing.

If I recall correctly, anything that is already in a cart before you go in through air miles will not be eligible for air miles. Keep this in mind when your all purchasing.
Just for Amazon. I make use of my wish lists at every store and only put them in the cart when ready

Well my offers are annoying! I finally have some but it says they all started on the 1st and I know they weren't there for any of my 4 trips to Rexall this week because I checked to see if they had magically appeared. I'll be doing a chat over this sometime because i actually bought EVERY. SINGLE. OFFER i don't have a threshold spend for next week though, sigh, last chat i was told they are aware of issues with this but not sure how /when/ if it will be fixed

If they pull that need space on your phone thing, tell them that you know people who have the load and go on their computer and aren't getting any threshold offers. That excuse is just not true.

My Sobeys shop today
Quite a few Quaker products on sale for $2.99-buy 5 get 50 airmiles.
This deal I did not see in the flyer...................
I bought
10 pancake (Aunt Jemima) boxes.
5 Quaker harvest crunch ,I use this alot on top of my yogurt.
5 Captain Crunch--breakfast club kids are going to love me!
I will donate quite a bit of it to my school's breakfast program.
in all 202 airmiles.
Hugs Mel

PS
My youngest son has been told no more advil so we need Tylenol
this looks like a good deal
36014_TYLENOL_Eblast_Banner_270x560.jpg

P.S.S.
My shop N Go is spend $40.00 get 60 airmiles.
Ever since I complained -via chat and they manually added points for me,, I have been getting a threshold offer.

Last edited:
Fun Air Miles day today! Got some decent Rexall offers, also took advantage of that bonus miles for buying an Indigo gift card, then went Indigo shopping online through airmilesshops, so was getting 10x bonus miles, plus Indigo was on 3x miles, plus they had a big plum points bonus as well, so I think I racked up 120 AM on about $100 worth of stuff, plus all the plum points. Then went a little nuts Christmas shopping on amazon too.

My AM balance is back at basically zero because I spent them all, and I have plans for car rentals next summer that could potentially be expensive rentals (in Europe), so have to get accumulating!!

My Sobeys shop today
Quite a few Quaker products on sale for $2.99-buy 5 get 50 airmiles.
This deal I did not see in the flyer...................
I bought
10 pancake (Aunt Jemima) boxes.
5 Quaker harvest crunch ,I use this alot on top of my yogurt.
5 Captain Crunch--breakfast club kids are going to love me!
I will donate quite a bit of it to my school's breakfast program.
in all 202 airmiles.
Hugs Mel

PS
My youngest son has been told no more advil so we need Tylenol
this looks like a good deal
36014_TYLENOL_Eblast_Banner_270x560.jpg

P.S.S.
My shop N Go is spend $40.00 get 60 airmiles.
Ever since I complained -via chat and they manually added points for me,, I have been getting a threshold offer.

Totally missed the Tylenol offer in that email ... too concerned about not getting a weekly offer lol. I bought Tylenol a couple of weeks ago at Rexall and there was a manufacturer's coupon in front of the product so you might want to keep an eye out for it.

Thank you for the heads up on the Quaker deal.

Totally missed the Tylenol offer in that email ... too concerned about not getting a weekly offer lol. I bought Tylenol a couple of weeks ago at Rexall and there was a manufacturer's coupon in front of the product so you might want to keep an eye out for it.

Thank you for the heads up on the Quaker deal.

Thanks for the heads up
I will keep an eye open for it.
Hugs Mel

Husband and daughter just received little blue book offers in the mail. Sobey's coupons, Staples and Jiffylube, use all three for 50 airmiles.

I got a Foodland Holiday Magic coupon book instead, no little blue book this time, it's not on my offers listing online and it is on theirs.

I find it really annoying that different people get different things.

Hi Hon
I don't get them usually either,,,but I was playing around on the airmiles web site tonight,,I'll try to explain the process
click on get miles
click on offers and promotions
click on load more offers
35350_NovCU_570x244_CSR1.jpg

under this I have
Sobeys
Pennzoil / Jiffy Lube
Staples

Then I click on get offer and this message comes up--I have not received anything in the mail yet.

header_SBYO.jpg

Special Offers just for you
Getting Bonus Miles has never been easier!
Offers valid November 8, 2017 – December 31, 2017

Dear MELANIE,

We recently mailed you some great offers, hand-picked to help you get more AIR MILES® Bonus Miles! For your convenience, we’ve included those coupons here, too. Simply print them out and show them along with your AIR MILES Card when you shop at Sobeys before December 31, 2017.

These coupons can only be used once, and will only work with your Collector Number. Visit Sobeys today!

To be honest
I wish they would send me some Foodland stuff.

Last edited:
OK, I just added up how i did this week at Rexall with the coupon and knew that you would all be impressed! I managed to snag a total of 585 AM from 3 separate trips --- considering i thought i *might* be able to squeeze in 1 sale, not bad :P

Hi Hon
I don't get them usually either,,,but I was playing around on the airmiles web site tonight,,I'll try to explain the process
click on get miles
click on offers and promotions
click on load more

To be honest
I wish they would send me some Foodland stuff.
Nope no offers for me .. this is what i see if i click on load more offers
upload_2017-11-10_21-36-56.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter