Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Has anyone ever booked a park and fly hotel at YYZ through AM.....if I could, I'd like to redeem miles. We need 9 days parking. How do you book this? I don't see anything on the AM site.
We had done this in the past. I researched hotels near the airport before going to the AM's site to book. Once booked I called the hotel with the reservation number to make sure it was classified as Park and Fly and find out if there would be any other fees. Always worked out fine but that was years ago.

We now take the train directly to the airport and stay at the Sheraton Gateway, the hotel that is attached to YYZ. There's no need to wait for hotel bus transfers, you walk out the hotel door and your pretty much in the airport. This is one of the AM's hotels.

Last time we stayed there our son and his family stayed as well. They drove and used the Concierge Park and Fly. Their car was picked up at the airport door and when they were ready to pick it up, it was delivered to them directly to the door. Not sure what the cost of that was but DIL said it was reasonable and very convenient.

I did two buy anything for 50 AM at Sobeys months ago. The receipts didn’t show the AM. I asked the cashier and she told me it would not show on the receipt but will post later. Still no sign of them! Do I contact AM or Sobeys? I have another one for 95 AM now, and I am not sure if I should try again.
Hi Hon
I would be trying CHAT or phone them. 💬 ☎️
1-888-AIR-MILES
Hugs Mel

I just checked my personal offers on the safeway app...and they freaking suck. There is not ONE thing I would use. Not even a threshold offer. I was going to stop there and pick up a few treats for our youngest ds and myself as we are home alone over the weekend. So disappointed :sad2: It's no wonder I put more effort into collecting pc points over AM. I guess No-Frills gets my business for treats for the weekend - they are cheaper than Safeway anyways, but I was willing to spend extra $$$to collect a few extra miles.

I got a BMO offer, earn up to 500 AM. Shop at Metro and get 100 AM for each $50 transaction on my BMO AM card. Had to opt in. Max 1 transaction per day and good to June 30th. Might do that? Means shopping at Metro and using the CC but I think I can do it a few times in June any way!
Don't forget, you can use this offer when you purchase GC's as well. As long as it's a purchase from Metro, BMO will not know what the purchase is. It should be very easy to complete. Mine, as I noted above, is the same except I need to spend $100 each purchase.

We had done this in the past. I researched hotels near the airport before going to the AM's site to book. Once booked I called the hotel with the reservation number to make sure it was classified as Park and Fly and find out if there would be any other fees. Always worked out fine but that was years ago.

We now take the train directly to the airport and stay at the Sheraton Gateway, the hotel that is attached to YYZ. There's no need to wait for hotel bus transfers, you walk out the hotel door and your pretty much in the airport. This is one of the AM's hotels.

Last time we stayed there our son and his family stayed as well. They drove and used the Concierge Park and Fly. Their car was picked up at the airport door and when they were ready to pick it up, it was delivered to them directly to the door. Not sure what the cost of that was but DIL said it was reasonable and very convenient.
Thanks....I'll be looking into this over the weekend. I'm trying to figure out the cheapest/easiest way for us to get to the airport in June. Could Uber/Taxi or park n fly or hotel with parking. Our flight is not until 1pm so I initially thought that we would just drive to the park n fly lot....lots of time to deal with the shuttle. I looked at the prices and it's $130. I'm not liking that, I guess I'm too used to BUF where it's half that or less.

it's been a long time since we got an offer from Mastercard and I got the same one others mentioned above (yes, doesn't matter what you buy for THIS offer)

I also got one that came from Airmiles that does have conditions we're used to seeing but i can easily spend $125 and I'm sure i can find$25 worth in the garden section to complete the 2nd part
Screenshot_20220520-165348_Chrome.jpg

Thanks....I'll be looking into this over the weekend. I'm trying to figure out the cheapest/easiest way for us to get to the airport in June. Could Uber/Taxi or park n fly or hotel with parking. Our flight is not until 1pm so I initially thought that we would just drive to the park n fly lot....lots of time to deal with the shuttle. I looked at the prices and it's $130. I'm not liking that, I guess I'm too used to BUF where it's half that or less.
We are with you..10 days need in july and 150 with econo park n fly..ouch

UPDATE....so this is exciting! Let me set it up a little for ya.....

DD has been trying to get into teachers college now for 2 years without success. So in desperation she applied to a college in the ECE program and was accepted for this September. She hates her job and just wants to be back in school. So great, now she's going back to school. Yesterday DD sends a text to our family chat saying that she was just promoted to the management team at work. Great...that's exciting, now she will be getting paid for the work she has been doing for months. They have no idea that she is planning to leave at the end of August. I reply to the text saying....so now you know what is going to happen (insert the ship emoji). She answers with....LOL I know right.
Not 2 minutes later she texts me...MOM CHECK YOUR EMAIL....I'M SCREAMING

it's been a long time since we got an offer from Mastercard and I got the same one others mentioned above (yes, doesn't matter what you buy for THIS offer)

I also got one that came from Airmiles that does have conditions we're used to seeing but i can easily spend $125 and I'm sure i can find$25 worth in the garden section to complete the 2nd part

View attachment 670557
Power Finally!! Storm hit just as I was heading out of the garage,, car lifted and rocked and I drove right back into the garage..... but no power to shut the garage door ,,,son came outside and used the manual pull and shut it,, PHEW!!!
We have been out since 12 noon.
We are all safe .

Jacqueline
So do you think I could use the garden portion of this and get 25 Airmiles?
I just don't think I will be able to use the 125 grocery one.
Thanks
Hugs Mel

On our vacation! Drove to New Jersey to spend the night before the cruise, pool at the hotel is not open yet. Oh well. Find out there was a massive storm at home, power out, my cat sitter is also out of town today, she isn't due to check on the kitties and house until tomorrow. Now I am worried about the roof, etc. I am sure the cats don't care that much, the dog is with my parents. Going to be another sleepless night constantly checking to see if the power is back on. Oh well... I am sure everything will be ok.

Power Finally!! Storm hit just as I was heading out of the garage,, car lifted and rocked and I drove right back into the garage..... but no power to shut the garage door ,,,son came outside and used the manual pull and shut it,, PHEW!!!
We have been out since 12 noon.
We are all safe .

Jacqueline
So do you think I could use the garden portion of this and get 25 Airmiles?
I just don't think I will be able to use the 125 grocery one.
Thanks
Hugs Mel
It does say you need to opt in but I found it in the app as well as my email. I'm thinking it's 2 separate offers, look at what I've highlighted, different than when they say you get extra miles if your groceries INCLUDE Irresistible products in my mind
Screenshot_20220521-224636_AIR MILES.jpg

On our vacation! Drove to New Jersey to spend the night before the cruise, pool at the hotel is not open yet. Oh well. Find out there was a massive storm at home, power out, my cat sitter is also out of town today, she isn't due to check on the kitties and house until tomorrow. Now I am worried about the roof, etc. I am sure the cats don't care that much, the dog is with my parents. Going to be another sleepless night constantly checking to see if the power is back on. Oh well... I am sure everything will be ok.
Power of positive thinking!!!! Everything is going to be ok!

She has forwarded me the email she just got from Disney Casting.
They are considering her for a look a like role at.............wait for it................ SHANGHAI DISNEY RESORT

OH MY GOODNESS!
That is amazing, when will she find out if she gets it?
I am sure she will and they are just seeing what her response will be, logistics, timing etc

Huge congratulations to your daughter and you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter