Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Sobeys & Foodland are pricing me out right now. Try as I might it is a dry spell for Airmiles for me right now.
Reebee has all the flyer up now
Sobeys
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10012/1463968?sourceID=10&position=7
Foodland
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10016/1463962?sourceID=10&position=6
Metro
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/13406/1464496?sourceID=10&position=15

****Food Basis BACON**** Schneider's $3.33 starts tomorrow.
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10018/1464486?sourceID=10&position=10

Hugs Mel

I had to fill up for driving to New Jersey, once before we left, twice in the States. Ouch. Still cheaper than flying would have been but I am glad I don't drive a lot at home right now! I think my next car will be a hybrid, not sure I want to go full electric where you have to charge it all the time, but my parents got a hybrid and only have to put gas in like every 6 months or something.

Anyone who has used the personal shopper to get MNSSHP tickets - did you get an email with the ticket numbers? I just got the confirmation of the order completion, but I've seen no tickets....are they just going to send the hard copies to my house?

I just wanted to point out a great offer at Safeway this week.

100.00 GC for The Keg gives you 100 AM. I think I'll probably pick up a couple! We seem to always head there for special occasions or when bil is here visiting from up north. For anyone who frequents going there, this is a great deal!

Judy that's the same for me and Shell
My son doesn't even drive and he got this offer.
Me nothing from Shell for over 3 months.

Get over 135 Bonus MilesTM at Shell this month​

62200_LAUNCH_600x465.png

Until June 30, 2022, you can get over 135 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles when you visit Shell to fill up, wash up or fuel up on snacks, drinks and more!​
Gas_Icon_white.png
25 Bonus Miles
When you fill 1 time with 30L or more of any grade fuel.*
— PLUS —
Get 50 Bonus Miles

If you fill a 2nd time with 30L or more of any grade fuel.*​
Offer lasts until June 30, 2022​
BottleCup_Icon_white.png
10 Bonus Miles
When you spend $5 or more on any in-store product.*​
Offer ends June 30, 2022​
Carwash_Icon_white.png
50 Bonus Miles
Purchase any car wash.*​
Offer lasts until June 30, 2022​

Kind of ticks me off.

Last edited:
I could use a car wash offer, my car is bug covered from all the driving lol. Too lazy to wash it at home. I will wait and see if I get an offer like that.

Anyone who has used the personal shopper to get MNSSHP tickets - did you get an email with the ticket numbers? I just got the confirmation of the order completion, but I've seen no tickets....are they just going to send the hard copies to my house?
In the past I have ordered party tickets 3 times maybe 4 and everything came via email. I think though that they send a few...confirmations and tickets. I would wait a bit and see if you get another email with the ticket codes.

OH MY GOODNESS!
That is amazing, when will she find out if she gets it?
I am sure she will and they are just seeing what her response will be, logistics, timing etc

Huge congratulations to your daughter and you!
I just now saw this. No idea what will happen. Shanghai casting wanted her to fill out some forms and send in a self recorded video audition of her reading a few lines. The email was very detailed with info about the contract and inclusions. I think it said that it started in July but maybe it was September....not sure. However, she has been saying that she will follow through to see what happens but will decline an offer to go to Shanghai. I think she would be crazy to decline and we have had several conversations.

Metro
seems like a few half decent offers

50 Bonus Miles
Buy 1 MAPLE LEAF Chicken Thighs Prime 4 per tray in-store or online*

50 Bonus Miles
Buy 1 MAPLE LEAF Chicken Drumsticks Prime 5 per tray in-store or online*

50 Bonus Miles
Buy 1 KNORR Concentrated Chicken Bouillon 250 mL in-store or online*

50 Bonus Miles
Buy 1 HELLMANN'S Mayonnaise with Olive Oil 750 mL in-store or online*

50 Bonus Miles
Buy 1 KNORR Concentrated Chicken Bouillon 250 mL in-store or online*

Ends Wed, Jun 8

I ordered them in 2019 so it's been awhile. I did a bunch of back and forth with the personal shopper and then got a "here's your tickets" email with the barcode and Disney information.

My offer is to fill up 3 times to get the hundred AM each month. I like yours much better. ;)
I could do this offer and we fill up at least twice a week.

I didn't get any Shell gas offers this month. I got instore offer abd a car wash offer. Airmiles must be penalizing me for something.

Hi! We got a barcode that says to show it at the park entrance. :)

Reasoning for no Shell offers for me:
Well after further investigation I have not met the requirements of Shell.
I did not spend enough this past year and I also cancelled my Airmiles BMO Mastercard.
Ok I guess I stop shopping at Shell . At least I now know why.
Not the way to keep someone who usually shops at your gas station.

Petro Canada & Esso don't treat me like this.

No Hugs
Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter