Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Well, we paid bills the other day. It was an expensive month in our household, and had a little bit of a heart attack when we figured out how much was owing on the MC...the only bonus out of all the spending last month...is the fact that I will get a good bump in our AM from it. :rolleyes2

Now with restrictions easing a bit upon returning home from travelling, now the hunt is on to collect more miles. This momma wants to travel!!!!

I never got around to the Bonus Boom....too hard when I'm not actually spending a lot of money. BUT I was checking my BMO Mastercard today and I have a 70¢ credit from Shell. Since I can't (be bothered to) keep track of all the Shell offers.....that one was a 70¢ bonus for me. :thumbsup2

safe thread with silly kitty pictures??? She wants to be closer but not THAT close, perched on the back of the couch
I went to Metro on my way home from the city today and can I just say how much I HATE their new price tags on the shelves?!?! I need to put my glasses on, lean in really close. There is no easily discernable indication of airmiles specials or sales of any type, the entire tag is printed in black! Spent almost 100 and got a whopping 32 milesScreenshot_20210609-162556_Gallery.jpg

I'm still waiting for my Bonus Boom also Mel. I have meticulously gone over my records and can prove I deserve them. I will wait and see if they post tomorrow then call on Friday.

BMO M/C still hasnt' shown up so I took a screenshot of my statment. That one will be a little more troublesome to follow up on but its 250AM so I'll do it.

Love the cat picture Jacqueline. I hear you on the Airmiles front. I am coming so close to just giving up altogther. It's so hard and not very rewarding these days.

I never got around to the Bonus Boom....too hard when I'm not actually spending a lot of money. BUT I was checking my BMO Mastercard today and I have a 70¢ credit from Shell. Since I can't (be bothered to) keep track of all the Shell offers.....that one was a 70¢ bonus for me. :thumbsup2
Update. Apparently, I did do the BB. I had 95 AM added today.

Okay my wise friends, I am looking to see if I have the correct answer to this question.

What is 20 / 4 *2+5-9

I think the answer is 6 but the / and the * are throwing me off.

/ = divided ? * = times? What are your thoughts.

Air Miles hunting for me for the past year has been virtually zero - we have switched mainly to PC Optimum as we are doing all our groceries through PC Express and I use my PC Mastercard for everything. Today I called AMEX to downgrade my AM AMEX from Platinum to regular AM AMEX so I no longer have an annual fee. The agent tried everything for me to keep the Platinum card even offering a one time $50 credit to offset the $120 annual fee. I advised that I had upgraded to the platinum AMEX to get the benefit of the extra AM but since we won't be travelling anytime soon, and I have only used my AMEX once since last March (working at home so hardly any need for fuel) it seemed pointless to have a credit card with an annual fee. The agent advised that since I had been a loyal customer of AMEX for 22 years - they would "allow" me to downgrade my AMEX.

I called as well a few days ago. AMEX did not offer a $50 credit against the $120 fee. She tried real hard to talk me into changing to the regular AM AMEX but I told her I was not changing until I have time to research other cards in the market.

Okay my wise friends, I am looking to see if I have the correct answer to this question.

What is 20 / 4 *2+5-9

I think the answer is 6 but the / and the * are throwing me off.

/ = divided ? * = times? What are your thoughts.

i would say 6 too :)

what have you won?

Received the BMO Bonus Boom miles this morning so my BB is complete. Just in time to start the new one. I like it when one offer is done before another offer starts, easier to keep track.

Received the BMO Bonus Boom miles this morning so my BB is complete. Just in time to start the new one. I like it when one offer is done before another offer starts, easier to keep track.

Me too! I only got 50 because of how much I spent but it counts :) so that's all my BB posted for the May one... ready for June!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter