Airmiles Armchair Chatter

My Sobeys shop today was good.
I discovered that I like the Nature Valley coconut biscuits so I have enough boxes to last a while,, I picked up my fav cereal (apple Cinnamon Cheerios ) and got an extra 8 Airmiles for that.
All in it was a good shop with about a little over 389 Airmiles.
I did get an extra 20 Airmiles for buying a Sobeys Gift Card at Shell when I was there yesterday.(Washer Fluid).

Hugs Mel

I ran out late last night to Sobeys (google live said not busy,,one other person in the whole store) as the new flyer had nothing of interest in it.
Bad part is those little fresh white mini donuts were staring at me the minute I walked into the store.🍩 🍩 🍩
I picked up a few more bacon and some oatmeal.
I hope this winter doesn't turn as slow as last year did for Airmiles. I need to keep adding to the Airmile pool.
Have a great day everyone.

Hugs
Mel

It's not a problem with your laptop Mel. I wasn't able to log onto DIS or AM last night. DIS worked itself out overnight but AM not. I can log onto AM on the browser on my phone and through the APP but not on my laptop.

I've cleared my history/cache etc twice now and nothing. Let me know if you figure out how to get it to work again.

It's not a problem with your laptop Mel. I wasn't able to log onto DIS or AM last night. DIS worked itself out overnight but AM not. I can log onto AM on the browser on my phone and through the APP but not on my laptop.

I've cleared my history/cache etc twice now and nothing. Let me know if you figure out how to get it to work again.
Thanks Hon
I am on my desk top and it won't connect. (I get a blank page).
The DIS had some sort of expiring certificate issue which now seems to be fixed,,,:worship:.

Hugs
Mel

Disboards wouldn't work for me last night either but Airmiles is working fine on Chrome (just checked again).

Disboards wouldn't work for me last night either but Airmiles is working fine on Chrome (just checked again).

Hmmmm
I am using Chrome and it's still a no go for me.
Oh well sooner or later it will get fixed.
Thanks for checking.
Hugs
Mel

Feb 4-17 seems like a super short window, but 3000 air miles would be great. i hope we see more info soon!
Can't find any concrete info yet but i would imagine based on the wording "We have a Mastercard offer to help you rack up even more miles" this is what they're referring to:

SO the actual offers can potentially add up to 145 miles. Guess we just need to wait a week or so for more info.

****ETA for anyone who is considering the "churning cards" to take advantage of the extra miles they've added this wording to remove that possibility .

1,500 AIR MILES Bonus Miles offer is limited to new accounts. Existing BMO AIR MILES Mastercard customers who cancel their card during the Offer Period, and existing BMO Mastercard customers who transfer into this product during the Offer Period are not eligible.

Last edited:
Can't find any concrete info yet but i would imagine based on the wording "We have a Mastercard offer to help you rack up even more miles" this is what they're referring to:

View attachment 551896

SO the actual offers can potentially add up to 145 miles. Guess we just need to wait a week or so for more info.
I wondered that myself, it does say 'get up to 3145 AM's with the help of BMO. Not going to worry to much about a Bonus Boom that will only provide 145 AM's at best. AM's is getting really really skimpy.

This is an email I got yesterday and promptly deleted it.
New American Express AIR MILES Platinum Credit Card Cardmembers, get 3,000 Bonus Miles when you charge a total of $1,500 in purchases to your Card in the first three months of Cardmembership.1 That's enough for $310 towards your purchases with AIR MILES® Cash!2

I have a feeling we will see credit cards being offered for awhile.
Personally I am looking for NO annual Fee and Cash back.

Now back to dismantling my Grinch Who Village,, ,wow I have a lot of parts to pack. Lol

Hugs
Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter