Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Found my answer under facts
Q: What counts as an offer towards my 95 Bonus Miles?
A:
You can use any of the 3 AIR MILES Bonus Boom offers to qualify for the 95 Bonus Miles – even if they’re at the same Partner. Each Bonus Boom offer can only be used once towards the bonus for using 3 offers. You must meet the Terms and Conditions for each offer to qualify.

https://bonusboom.airmiles.ca/en/faqs
Hugs
Mel

Found my answer under facts
Q: What counts as an offer towards my 95 Bonus Miles?
A:
You can use any of the 3 AIR MILES Bonus Boom offers to qualify for the 95 Bonus Miles – even if they’re at the same Partner. Each Bonus Boom offer can only be used once towards the bonus for using 3 offers. You must meet the Terms and Conditions for each offer to qualify.

https://bonusboom.airmiles.ca/en/faqs
Hugs
Mel
Well, that makes it easier to get 5 offers in!

I made a Bonus Boom list
:moped::moped::moped::moped:

4 coke 2L Sobeys,,this will make my sons happy.(Good to Go). 20 Airmiles Oct 1st-14th
1 Shell fill up,,I finally need a fill up..yeah. (Opt In). 5x airmiles Oct 1st-14th
1 BMO offer,,stock up on some Gift cards. (Opt In). 100 Airmiles Oct 1st-14th
Bonus Boom 95 Airmiles

Hugs
Mel

Last edited:

You can double up with a few airmiles if you buy are using the BMO offer and buy any of the Sobeys flyer listed gift cards
Listed last page of the Sobeys Ont Flyer.
Buy a $50 gift card for
Way Spa
HBC
Gap
Kobo
get 60 bonus airmiles.

Hugs
Mel

Figured out my plan of attack for this promotion. It's so much easier as it's coupon based as opposed to sponsor based.

My card - BMO, Use 95AM Cash (Sobeys), GC (Sobeys)
DH card - Use 95AM Cash (Sobeys), GC (Sobeys), 5 Jellos (Sobeys)
DS card - Use 95AM Cash (Sobeys), GC (Sobeys), Shell (because we need a fill-up)

When all is said and done the accounts (collectively) will be 885AM richer. Not bad for a Thursday shop.

For anyone doing this promotion read each coupon carefully some are opt-in, some are nothing required and some require a coupon. Play the game. It's all about the details.

Yes you can only do the coupon only one time. But you are able to purchase up to 5GC per collector number and receive 100AM for each card. The offer is in the flyer.
Oh great! I’ll have to check the flyers to see if it’s the same at Safeway and Thrifty Foods 🥰

Of course, I haven’t been in a grocery store since March - so I’ll have to determine my risk tolerance for entering a store first. But this is so easy to complete even with Thrifty’s home delivery. 😂

For the Safeway/Sobeys redeem 95 cash miles offer, could I redeem more than 95 miles? If I redeem 50$ off, will I still get the reward?

The Duck is struggling these days gang, I'm slowly working thru this thread and trying to sort thru the questions surrounding Mega (what will be to us) Bust. Currently digging thru the terms for the Mastercard offers because they appear to be different for each card. I'll see if i can tease out what they actually mean!!

BMO Mastercard offers: there are 3 different offers, each with a DIFFERENT opt-in link, make sure to use the correct one for the card you want to use. The stores/partners included in the offer are DIFFERENT for the "business" cards, be sure to pay attention to that! The miles for using any of these offers will post by October 31st.

BMO Mastercard (what i think is the "basic" level) using the following cards to get a one-time bonus of 100 miles
BMO AIR MILES Mastercard, BMO IGA AIR MILES Mastercard, BMO Sobeys AIR MILES Mastercard, BMO Shell AIR MILES Mastercard, BMO Affinity AIR MILES Mastercard.
Terms:

• You must opt in at some point on or before October 14th using THIS LINK
  • You must spend at least $150 between October 1st and October 14th
  • Check the info on THIS PAGE for the list of stores in your area

BMO Mastercard (what i think is their business cards) using the following cards to get a one-time bonus of 200 miles
BMO AIR MILES Mastercard for Business, BMO Gold AIR MILES Mastercard for Business, BMO AIR MILES Business Mastercard, BMO AIR MILES No-Fee Business Mastercard
Terms:

• You must opt in at some point on or before October14th using THIS LINK **** different link than the one for the basic card!
  • You must spend at least $250 between October 1st and October 14th
  • You will get the miles ONLY if you shop at the following stores -- JUST THESE STORES! RONA, Lowes, Reno-Depot, Staples and Shell

BMO Mastercard (for what i think is the most hoity-toity card) using the following cards to get a one-time bonus of 200 miles BMO AIR MILES World Mastercard, BMO AIR MILES World Elite Mastercard and Shell AIR MILES World Mastercard from BMO

Terms:
  • You must opt in at some point on or before October 14th using THIS LINK ****Different link that either of the ones above****
  • You must spend at least $250 between October 1st and October 14th
  • List of partners/stores listed on THIS PAGE

The Duck is struggling these days gang, I'm slowly working thru this thread and trying to sort thru the questions surrounding Mega (what will be to us) Bust. Currently digging thru the terms for the Mastercard offers because they appear to be different for each card. I'll see if i can tease out what they actually mean!!

:grouphug: group hugs for Jacqueline!

Did the bonus for your bottles of coke show on the receipt? Did you pick up GC for the BMO bonus? If so did those miles show on receipt? So many questions.

Did the bonus for your bottles of coke show on the receipt? Did you pick up GC for the BMO bonus? If so did those miles show on receipt? So many questions.
Good Morning
Yes the 20 bonus airmiles showed up on the receipt for the coke (Sobeys).:dogdance:

Yes I bought gift cards at Sobeys for the BMO offer but no the airmiles for them did not show up on the receipt but will be posted via BMO I think,,at least that's what has happened in the past.
BMO posted this in their T&C
*****Miles will be deposited by October 31, 2020.******
My card is the BMO Airmiles mastercard

Hugs
Mel

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter