Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Does anyone remember the 200AM bonus from BMO for AM Shops?

That just posted for me - and i don't have it in my google slides as a pending transaction...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-09-29 at 8.57.32 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-09-29 at 8.57.32 AM.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 2

Agree it looks fairly easy to do, only need 3 offers to get the bonus 95 AM. I note that Global Petfoods is on the list. The Children's Place offer seems to be ok as well. I doubt I'll make it to a Sobeys now :(

BMO, Shell, Children's Place should be ok for me. Not that 95 AM is really worth a lot of extra effort! But I will probably need gas at some point soon, and need a snow suit for kiddo, children's place is usually good quality for that. Or maybe some matching xmas PJ's for us :)

Yes this does look easier but it is only 95 AM's. I can do it and I'll take anything.
I saved three offers and then went to print them. When I did it gave the information for Mega Miles. The system seems to be a bit messed up.

Almost there! You’ve saved offers at 3 different Partners.
Now that you’ve saved some offers, it’s time to start using them to get your Bonus Miles. Remember, the more offers you use at different Partners during MEGA MILES®, the more Bonus Miles you get!
Use offers at 3 different Partners to get 300 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles*
Use offers at 5 different Partners to get 1,000 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles.*
Remember, there are different ways to use various offers. Some offers may require you to show the barcode or cashier code at checkout, opt in online or visit a website for more details, and some offers may require no coupon at all. Check the back of each offer coupon to be sure.
Print my offersEmail my offers
Click on a logo, below, to see your saved offers from that Partner.

The Sobeys offers for Ontario are great - 100AM for $150 gift card is back, and then the next week 100AM for $150 spend. So you can get 200AM just in those two offers, with just the $150 spend, if spending $150 for groceries is doable (I regularly do more than that for our family). There are several other Sobey's offers I'll probably do just in my shopping. I'll actually stock up on the gift cards again, and that will do my BMO offer as well. So just in those, I'll have 500AM for Sobeys giftcards, another 100 the next week for the spend and 200 for BMO. The 95AM is a nice add on once I add Shell in there, but the offers themselves are the real bonus.

I will add for the Sobeys GC,,to add on to CanadianKrista that if you were doing the wayspa or happy GCs then purchase the Sobeys first and buy the others with the Sobeys card.
They stopped everyone from buying Sobeys GCs with a Sobeys GC, but you can still buy other GCs with the Sobeys.

I will add for the Sobeys GC,,to add on to CanadianKrista that if you were doing the wayspa or happy GCs then purchase the Sobeys first and buy the others with the Sobeys card.
They stopped everyone from buying Sobeys GCs with a Sobeys GC, but you can still buy other GCs with the Sobeys.
Would this work with NetFlex GC's as well or is it just the one's you have listed?

For the Safeway Bonus Boom offers, it says on the bottom “Good to go”. Does that mean no coupon or code, it will just automatically work if you buy the correct products?

Your link goes to Covid restrictions for returning to Canada, lol. By the way, that other thread has been closed. Do you have the link for bonus boom, I can’t find it.
Sorry about that. I had a brain fart. Too many things open in my browser. I've posted the correct post in the mentioned post for anyone who reads it now.

I wonder if I linked to Airmiles Bonus Boom in "the other thread"? :P

Bonus Boom question?
So it says 3 different offers,,,not three different partners.
So I could do the three at Sobeys and still qualify for the 95 airmiles.

Hugs
Mel

The Sobeys offers for Ontario are great - 100AM for $150 gift card is back, and then the next week 100AM for $150 spend. So you can get 200AM just in those two offers, with just the $150 spend, if spending $150 for groceries is doable (I regularly do more than that for our family). There are several other Sobey's offers I'll probably do just in my shopping. I'll actually stock up on the gift cards again, and that will do my BMO offer as well. So just in those, I'll have 500AM for Sobeys giftcards, another 100 the next week for the spend and 200 for BMO. The 95AM is a nice add on once I add Shell in there, but the offers themselves are the real bonus.
It says only one offer per collector number, so I’m doubtful you could do the GCs twice...but maybe I’m reading that wrong? 528824

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter