Airline Pricing--

jsrj21

Frathouse
Hello all-

Is it just me or if someone can shed some light, that would be great. Here's what I am going through; I am planning on going to WDW in August (17-26). I usually book airline tix in March but since we were not sure if we were going, I hadn't done so. When the free dining offer sprouted, we reserved our resort etc, but no air. I am now looking for airline tix but for the dates we are going, they are pretty high ($300.00/each RT) :sad1: but when I look at an earlier date August 4-13, it's a lot cheaper. Do the airlines, like JetBlue jack their prices when there are discounts going on at WDW or other attractions? :confused3 I guess I have to bite the bullet but I was really wondering if this was the case. I can't blame them.

Thanks.

Jose

Hey Jose,

You know, I found the same thing in the opposite direction, I was looking to fly from Orlando to Newark on 8/19 and return 8/23 and can't find anything under $220RT
And the Sunday return has very limited flights with seats left. And have been searching multiple airlines and airports (within reason). Maybe it just the last minute push before Labor Day, in fact we have decided to postpone our trip north to maybe November (but I hate the cold).

I did a quick check and it looks like if you were willing to travel from Bradley (don't know what the distance would be for you), NW has flights at about $207 round trip. The flights are actually on Delta and go through Atlanta, but the price is not bad. Anything around $200 from the East Coast to Florida is pretty good in my book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter