Advanced Posting Question

PollyannaMom

I was a click-clack champ!!
How do you create a link to a post further down in your thread?

(I've seen these mostly in trip reports - so if someone clicks on the first page, they can skip to the OP's latest update.)

How do you create a link to a post further down in your thread?

(I've seen these mostly in trip reports - so if someone clicks on the first page, they can skip to the OP's latest update.)
If there are new posts to a thread since the last time you visited it, the entire thread title will be dark blue with a dark blue dot in front of it. Click on the dot and it takes you to the "first unread post" on the thread.

Are you asking to do this on a thread that you started?
You can go to the later post, click on the post# (in the lower right of post), copy the address in the next window, close that window, go to the post you want to put the link into and click on the "Edit" link. Then paste the copied address in the post and click the "save changes" button.

Are you asking to do this on a thread that you started?
You can go to the later post, click on the post# (in the lower right of post), copy the address in the next window, close that window, go to the post you want to put the link into and click on the "Edit" link. Then paste the copied address in the post and click the "save changes" button.

Yes, this. Thank you!!!

It worked, here:

:)

(Hey, you can even use an emoji as the link!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!