Advance Selections - After Hours Events

CBMom01

DIS Veteran
Hi! If I have tickets for an after-hours event am I able to make advance selections? If so can I make them from the time I can enter or do they have to be later when the event hours start?

I didn't think you could use DAS with after hours tickets? Or maybe that's just for the Halloween/Christmas parties? Hopefully someone else can chime in to confirm or deny

We have done multiple After Hours events - you can put a DAS selection on as soon as you enter the park (during the three hours or so that you are allowed early entry before the "After Hours" event actually begins) but they will not give Advance Selections for that time. (We have not used the DAS during the actual After Hours times though because, in our experience, it hasn't been necessary.)

I have used it for 7DMT for both MNSSHP and MVMCP for the after hour event pre covid but I do remember being able to use the FP line when the event first started but as the evening went on the lines were all walk ons and I did not really need to use my DAS

I'm an adult who uses DAS whose been to these events. Since it's a special event ticket, you won't be allowed to pre-register but you can get a time once you get in the park

I'm an adult who uses DAS whose been to these events. Since it's a special event ticket, you won't be allowed to pre-register but you can get a time once you get in the park
Do you get a return time on paper or in the app for after hours events (for the time after regular park hours are closed)?

Gonna chime is as I use DAS quite frequently, and have used it during MNSSHP..

So when you enter the park the DAS appears on the app and allows you to get in line for rides (assuming you are getting there at 4pm), but once it gets closer to 7pm, for when the party starts, its not going to work. I found that after the party has started a little, force close or log out of the app and then log back in and DAS will again appear on your app ( I believe because its now checking to make sure you have a party pass on your account, reason for the relog). We were able to then use DAS as we would normally for the rides that would be open during the part, but you cannot make advanced reservations, like when you go to parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter