Adults Only on Peter Pans Flight?

I will ride anything as an adult, so long as I can fit in it. I'll ride Dumbo adults only, Peter Pan, the Carousel, you name it! Disney's the one place I never, ever worry about how my goofiness looks to other people :clown:

Of course not! :)

Myself and everyone I go to Disney with is an adult (no nieces or nephews yet :P) and we go on rides, get pictures with characters, see parades and fireworks, etc.

A lot of adults go sans kids. Nothing to worry about at all. :) Have a wonderful trip!

Like many have mentioned - nostalgia plays a HUGE role with many adults when they go to Disney. I've been going regularly since I was a little girl in the mid-80s (now in my late 30's), and Peter Pan is on my list of FP choices for my November trip! My other "Nostalgia" faves? Haunted Mansion, Pirates, Swiss Family Treehouse, etc, etc... :-)

I guess I don't understand the concept of Adult Rides versus Kiddie Rides. My wife and I are in our 60's and we travel down every year and have never found a kiddie ride or an adult ride. When we arrive we are both eight years old again. The original Mickey Mouse Club is playing on television when we get home from school and the Wonderful World of Color is on every Sunday night. We ride everything, go to character meals and really interact with the CM's, we dance in the street during the parades. I think what I am trying to say is, you have made the choice to go to a very special amusement park that transports you back in time when you had no responsibilities, no worries and life was something to explore and enjoy. We have traveled with our children and our grandchildren but our favorite trip is always just the two of us. I think we have more fun than the kids. This year, waiting in line to catch the bus to the MK we were talking to a younger couple with two rather active boys. The young man asked if he could ask us a personal question, "What do you guys do here at your age?" I told him, probably more than you without the "I'm tired, I'm hungry, I want to go on that ride now, I want to buy something, I want, I want, I want." I told him, wait until you and your wife can truly experience this place alone. It will be your best time ever. So, the next time you wonder if you should be on a ride or interacting with the Characters or marching in a parade at a restaurant at your age remember, Age is not the determining factor at Walt Disney World-your state of mind is.

DH and I have no kids and you will definitely not be the only adults!!! We can't wait to ride every year - it's one of our favorites!

One of my family's favorites and I have two teens and a non-Disney loving DH. My DS (46) and I have it on our FP list for our February trip. Love Peter Pan!!!

Count me in with those who have ridden PP without children. You definitely won't be the only adult only group riding. It's fun and very nostalgic for those of us who went as children.

One of the things that I remember happening to me was about 6 years ago, so I was about 61. I had not bodily aged a lot with the exception of my beard (which I have had for 36 years) has turned almost pure white. My hair, or what's left of it) is salt and pepper.

I had just gotten off Splash Mountain. I decided to sit on a bench for a few minutes before moving on. I sat next to a family, Mother, Father and young girl (about 5, I'd guess). The young lady spent quite a while just starring at me. She finally came over and asked me if I had any grandchildren. I told her yes, I have three and they are all older then she was.

She looked at me kind of funny and went over and talked with her Mother. A few seconds later the Mother asked me if I was there with the family. I said, no, I was there by myself. She looked puzzled and I could tell that she wanted to ask me something else. Finally, she said... what do you do here alone. I told her that I did the same thing that they do. I ride the rides, see the shows, watch the parade and mostly I like Mickey Bars.

She (the Mother) seemed confused and asked which ride do I go on. I told her all of them. She said, really? I would think that you are too old to go to some of them because they are for kids and also to old for some of the bigger rides like Splash, etc. My shirt still had some wet spots on it from Splash and I told her I just got off that ride and my shirt was still wet and that before I came over this way I had just been on the Pooh ride and Peter Pan.

I don't think she believed me. I wasn't offended, I think many people have a misguided opinion about what older age is or should be. I still have an inner child and once in a blue moon it wants out. Disney takes care of that for me. I never feel self conscious about what I do there. I ride what I want and never pay attention to anyone else and I think most people are the same way

I go on all rides without kids, Peter Pan is one of my favorites. My parents when they go ride all rides too and it's just the 2 of them.

OP here! I was in the bank today talking to a woman whose family is going next week. She hasn't been since she was a kid herself. She was talking about the rides and asked me if Peter Pan was new. I had to laugh and tell her that we're planning to ride it too!

No.. lol. :) My DW and I always ride PPF and we are in our mid 30's with no children. It is debatable on if you can call us "adults" at WDW though. :rotfl2:

Doesn't matter if you are, but odds are you wont be
Peter pans flight is a true classic original Disney attraction
I highly recommend going I'm 23 and love it the London scene is my favorite!

My husband and I (from Ohio) are heading down to WDW in December for our 4th trip in a year. And it's just the two of us adults! We go on every single ride as two adults, even Dumbo & Barnstormer! That's the beauty of Disney... everyone gets to be a kid again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter