Adults Only on Peter Pans Flight?

My dh & I are just back from our first 'adults only' trip, and we rode PPF twice. We rode the Magic Carpets & IASW all by ourselves too. We had a blast! Hope you ave a great trip!

Oh, and the funny thing about the Carpets, we were on it right before park close at 10pm and there were other adults on it but no children at all. We were all laughing and squealing when the camel shot us with water :-)

No way! And I don't think you'd be the only adults on ANY ride in Disney. I don't think there's a ride in wdw that makes me question if I'd be the only adult on the ride. Adults can ride anything they want to and that is what I love about WDW.. I can be a kid again, even solo!

DH and I love PPF, and we did rope drop just to be able to walk through the new queue without a long line. It was so worth it!

Told DS this is on the list. He watched a video on YouTube. No problem. Yay! Might have to slide a few others we've never done in there before. But he's definitely NOT in to IASW!

Me(35) and my mom (67) have been known to ride this ride so many times in a row the CM doesn't bother to ask us how many, just lets us on when it's our turn. I agree with the PP who said we are all kids once we pass through the gate. I have no children and I am my mothers only child, so it's always adults only and we ride everything, even Dumbo!

We are an all adult group and we ride all of the what are known as the kiddie rides every trip. I go on Dumbo and tea cups solo as the others get dizzy. I want to try Carpets in November. We do some character breakfasts as well. The last trip a few years ago we were at Chef Mickey's and most of the tables were adults and some had autograph books. The characters had all of the adults hug and take pics with them.

I've ridden more times w/o kids than with. Suppose I've never really thought about it until now.

Enjoy your flight over London.

I rode it SOLO on my last two trips, and will be riding it in December with my 50-something year old aunt and uncle. So... No! :cutie:

I rode it solo on one trip - I loved it! We were a group of 3, and they let me ride by myself. It was so much fun to sit in the middle of the ship, arms stretched out to the sides, like I could fly :)

No! I just rode IASW solo on our last trip. I'm 44. Got the front of the boat! Squeals of joy!

DD21 and I got that front seat of the first boat experience for the first time last month - it was awesome! I think we both squealed too.

Solo adult here and I ride it every trip. When they ask how many I always say One Childish Adult and the CM usually laughs or smiles.

I say that at every ride in Disney World. LOL

I love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter