ADR's only 3 of 5 showing up?

TraceyDisney2008

Mouseketeer
I have ADR's for our trip in September for all 5 of us in our group my question is..If 2 people decide not to come for dinner that night will they still seat us as a party of 3 with our ADR's.

We've had this issue come up several times at WDW. My advice is to simply show up with your available party and tell the ressie desk you're running a few short. That never seems to cause problems at the restaurant and you don't risk losing your designated time slot for an ADR revision ... since the folks on the phone can only cancel the existing ressie and give you a new one.

This is a tough one...you're going from probably a table that can seat 6 to a table for 4, this means your going to be taking up a smaller table, but yet are freeing up a larger one.

If you know for sure that they are not going, I'd call to see if you can get your reservation changed/deleted/replaced.

Don't change anything. Just show up. If you try to call and make it for less people they will cancel what you have and sometimes not be able to make you a new one. Showing up with less people is not a problem it's only bad if you try to add extra's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter