ADRs for places that require prepayment when you have the dining plan?

Tiggymama

Earning My Ears
I'm a few weeks away from 180 days out and trying to get my plans straight. We have deluxe dining because we plan on doing a lot of character meals and signature dining. Several of the ADRs we hope to snag, CRT, Hoop Dee Hoo and Spirit of Aloha, all require that you prepay when you make your ADR. How does that work if you plan on using your dining credits and want to book online? I don't want to have to wait for the phones to open and lose our chance at the reservation, especially for CRT.

Unrelated side note: How do you change your avatar on disboards? I keep getting prompted that I don't have permission, even when I follow the "change your avatar" link.

The system will recognize that you have a dining plan on your reservation and it will give you the option to use dining plan credits to hold the ADR for those instead of paying for themm upfront.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter