ADR for February Frustation

Family Loves Disney

DIS Veteran
I have been trying to get someone on the phone from ADR since 7 a.m. and trying the website to make ADR for February and I keep getting the "All Circuits are BUSY!" voice recording and the booking is system is currently unavailable on the website! Very frustrating!

Today is the first day that it went back to 180 days so there is usually problems when they change the system.

I hope you get what you want. :goodvibes

I managed to get through right at 7 but was getting the all circuits on my cell. Keep trying!!!!!

I am using 3 phones, my cell, dh's cell, plus our landline which has no long distance calling plan on it and I am still able to get through.

now all I am getting are busy signals! I am so tempted to just cancel our vacation. This has been more stressful than trying to finish nursing school and take boards!

I ended up calling at 4pm PST - DH e-mailed me at work from Iraq to tell thinsg had changed(he had changed our reservations a bit). I was on hold for about 10 minutes after 2 failed calls. The woman I spoke to was wonderfully nice and we are all set. I am sure earlier in the day was crazy though...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter