Admin Please Close Thread.

I just watched a documentary on that cult. Scary stuff there. The Remnant documentary is good too.
I watched the The Way Down documentary on HBO the other day it was a very interesting religious cult that started with a woman promoting a religion based fasting diet. Her hairstyle also got more outrageous the more powerful she became.

Fruity pebbles make an awesome version of rice crispy treats, just swap the cereals.
another spin on it is to use golden grahams and mini chocolate chips-smore treats!
My question today is what’s for dinner?
I’m making arepas topped with cheese, Chorizo and sautéed onions.

lucked out. went to renew my drivers licence (doing the enhanced and they just upped renewals to 8 years :thumbsup2 ) so we went for lunch to olive garden. they are the second place we've been to in as many months that are offering a discount 'take out' entree with the purchase of an entree. doesn't come with the soup and stuff but nice big servings for $6 each. we ended up bringing home several (you are eligible to 5 each with dine in purchases) spaghetti with meat sauce and 5 cheese ziti.

Not having great luck so far on my AP quest so far this morning. Of course, I have to try to call Disney on a day when I have 12 meetings. We’ll see if I can get through when I have a break this afternoon. I’m nervous.

Not having great luck so far on my AP quest so far this morning. Of course, I have to try to call Disney on a day when I have 12 meetings. We’ll see if I can get through when I have a break this afternoon. I’m nervous.
Having to call a live person makes no sense. So you have to sit on hold to talk to a live person that will then use a website to make ticket changes? Can't understand why Disney has to rely on call in centers so much.

Having to call a live person makes no sense. So you have to sit on hold to talk to a live person that will then use a website to make ticket changes? Can't understand why Disney has to rely on call in centers so much.
Yes, unless I want to try to see if another family member wants to use the 6 day hopper I already have. You would think that Disney would invest enough in their IT so people could self-serve instead of having to have live people do so many things. Maybe that’s just me.👩‍💻

Last edited:
Yes, unless I want to try to see if another family member wants to use the 6 day hopper I already have. You would think that Disney would invest enough in their IT so people could self-serve instead of having to have live people do so many things. Maybe that’s just me.👩‍💻
It's so frustrating how their roll outs of bookings and other high demand activities never go smoothly!!

Best of luck to everyone who's trying to get the AP today.
I joined the VQ sometime before 7 A.M., so far I've moved about 60% along the bar. A few more hours to go.

UPDATE: Got the passes at 12:37.
Upgraded mine over the phone at 12:40. I also want to see how quickly they sell out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter