Adding the Dining Plan after the fact

Mambo Junkie

DIS Veteran
How difficult is it? I had a package, then when they announced the 25% off, I called and they applied it to the package. (I already had my dining reservations). It totally messed up my MDE and took me a while to get it fixed. (It wouldn't show my balance, how much was paid, allow me to make any changes, it still shows "ghost" tickets, etc) Now, I have everything all set, and am considering adding the dining plan as it will end up saving me money. Will adding it affect my fps or anything else on my package? My trip is in June.
Thanks!

How difficult is it? I had a package, then when they announced the 25% off, I called and they applied it to the package. (I already had my dining reservations). It totally messed up my MDE and took me a while to get it fixed. (It wouldn't show my balance, how much was paid, allow me to make any changes, it still shows "ghost" tickets, etc) Now, I have everything all set, and am considering adding the dining plan as it will end up saving me money. Will adding it affect my fps or anything else on my package? My trip is in June.
Thanks!

It sounds like you had some bad luck, but adding the DDP shouldn't affect anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter