Adding on nights--a question

connie254

Disney fanatic
We have reservations for Nov 9-13 at PC with MYW and Dining with a rate for discounted rooms. Now we are planning to come earlier by a day or two. The rate starts on Nov 9. I've called twice and got two different quotes to add nights at All Stars including dining and tickets-an additional $833 or $620. That doesn't sound right. Sounds like they are making me pay for a 2 day MYW instead of adding on 2 day to my existing reservation. Can I ask somehow to "link" two reservations to get a better deal?

Nope you have to book seperately to retain your discount... This happened to me last Dec. I had a pin code for my dates the 9th on.. I arrived on the
7th and had to book a seperate ressie (I used AAA). Luckily I had a no expire hopper that had 1 day on it so I did'nt have to add on tickets. Hope this helps.:)

Each hotel is a separate reservation, too, regardless of any discount.

What you should do is just book a room only reservation and do stuff outside the parks until your package starts. Go DTD, play mini golf, enjoy the hotel, etc.

I don't care about the discount itself. I just want to add two nights to the beginning of my trip and be able to use the dining and park tickets when I first check in. $600 is a bit steep to accomplish that

No. Because you have a package that starts on a certain date, any prior arrival cannot be linked to whatever that deal is. You need to make an entirely separate reservation - and you can't get or use your package tickets or dining credits until that package's start date.

Since you want to add dining to your earlier arrival, you need to reserve and pay for an entirely separate package for whatever number of nights you arrive early. Or you can book room-only, pay for dining out of your own pocket, and find alternatives to parks for that one or two days. Or you can add on to the end of your package.

Then is it possible to make a separate reservation, say at POR for those two nights, pay for tickets separately, and have luggage transferred to PC?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter