Addicted to DCL!

mom2brooke76

Proud Redhead who doesn't think that Universal is
I grew up going to WDW. I've been 41 times. In May 2008, I took my first Disney cruise. Honestly, I wasn't excited about going as I was a WDW obsessed gal. I went just to say that I had done it since it was a Disney thing, and because my mom likes to cruise (this was my first cruise).

Jump ahead to today, and I'm going on my fourth Disney cruise in March! I would have done more during that time, but dated someone for over a year that only liked WDW. Now, I pretty much ONLY want to do the cruises. They're so relaxing and give me my Disney fix without all the lines.

Is there anyone else that was WDW obsessed who would now prefer the cruise? lol

I grew up going to WDW. I've been 41 times. In May 2008, I took my first Disney cruise. Honestly, I wasn't excited about going as I was a WDW obsessed gal. I went just to say that I had done it since it was a Disney thing, and because my mom likes to cruise (this was my first cruise).

Jump ahead to today, and I'm going on my fourth Disney cruise in March! I would have done more during that time, but dated someone for over a year that only liked WDW. Now, I pretty much ONLY want to do the cruises. They're so relaxing and give me my Disney fix without all the lines.

Is there anyone else that was WDW obsessed who would now prefer the cruise? lol

We still prefer to do both!

I haven't been to WDW since I was a child (many years ago!), but I LOVE cruising, and went on my first Disney cruise last March was hooked! My DH and DS7 love it as well. But I do want to take my son to WDW, esp. EPCOT and see it again through his eyes!

few years or so back we started going to WDW, did it a few times. We had never cruised before and wanted to try. To get out feet wet :-))) we did 4 nights at WDW and 3 nights on wonder. We really loved the cruise. Following year (last summer) we did 5 night cruise followed by 2 nights at WDW so kids got some rides. This spring we doing ALL cruise 7 night western ... we are addicted. Wife and I have cruise on Dream in March all to ourselves squeezed in a month before our april trip. I also booked a 5 night Dream cruise for summer 2010 ... ADDICTED

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter