• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ACTIVE: Couples/Duos Swap: COMPLETE

Here's my Peter Pan and Captain Hook set for C1:

CIMG1195.jpg

The ship is pop-dotted and Peter Pan is actually smaller than Captain Hook, on purpose. pirate:

I totally love that! the Peter Pan is sooo cute! he's my fave disney character! wish i was in that group!

Great job Rachel, wish I was getting them too :sad2:
you used the paper dolls cart didn't you? will have to make up a set for myself!!

here's my stuff

Mickey/Pluto for Duos group A2 the title "bone" is chalked
P1040966-1.jpg

Donald/Daisy for Couple group B2 couldn't figure out how to embell the title, so matted twice, is that okay?
P1040967-1.jpg

will wait awhile before I mail them off!

ahhh those are adorable!!!!! I love how you used Donald's flag! I hope I get some!!!! :::going to stalk my groups again now:::

Great job Rachel, wish I was getting them too :sad2:
you used the paper dolls cart didn't you? will have to make up a set for myself!!

Lisa--I think she used the dress up dolls cart. She has play practice late every night this week. I'll ask her to write down what she used and I'll try to post it or have Rachel post it by Saturday :)

thanks Cheryl re the cart info....
glad my stuff meets with approval!

I love the groups being posted. Everything looks great!

I will be unavailable today and probably tomorrow. My dad is having surgery and I won't be able to get to a computer. I will check in as soon as I can. Please send us your prayers and pixie dust.

Keep scrappin,
Danielle

Ok I have some questions...
I see allot of other peoples Titles and I see we dont have stick the names of what characters we are doing.
So since I have woody and Buzz can I do the PP Title "Toy Story". Or Can I do "woody" and "Buzz as separate pp Title's because on the TS Cricut cart they have the names and they are pretty sweet. And it would be easier for people to separate them and use them in more versatile situations. Is that cool with everyone???
And I have no idea what title to do for Ariel and Eric...Ideas please:confused:

I really feel like a slacker - everyones done loads - finishing up on the ABC one first and then i'll get started with these!

Ok I have some questions...
I see allot of other peoples Titles and I see we dont have stick the names of what characters we are doing.
So since I have woody and Buzz can I do the PP Title "Toy Story". Or Can I do "woody" and "Buzz as separate pp Title's because on the TS Cricut cart they have the names and they are pretty sweet. And it would be easier for people to separate them and use them in more versatile situations. Is that cool with everyone???
And I have no idea what title to do for Ariel and Eric...Ideas please:confused:

I think both of your ideas are a good time! You could also do something like "Toys at Play" or "best buds" or something.

As for Ariel and Eric, I hear you! I stuck with the character names for Pocahontas and Meeko because I couldn't think of anything myself! I recommend watching the movie for inspiration haha (sometimes I do that while I scrap...:rolleyes1 :))

For titles I'm leaning toward "Tale as old as time" on a book for Belle & Beast. Not sure about Jessie & Bullseye yet (I need to look at the cart first). For Boo/Sully & Randall I'm leaning toward labeling them seperately ("Kitty" and "Randall) I may need to watch the movie again.

For Ariel & Eric maybe "Kiss the girl"??? or "Part of your world"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter