ACTIVE: Couples/Duos Swap: COMPLETE

Thanks for playing with us, Dacky :flower3:. BTW - loved your trip report.
I'm updated to here.
PN96 - I appreciate you being our angel :littleangel:.

I've opened another set of groups in case anyone in interrested :rolleyes1.

I know I'll regret not joining, but I'm trying to keep my plate clean for the rest of the year - please keep me in mind if you need another angel.

yeah, i told myself I'd be swap free until 2011...but i couldn't resist! It's a great idea!

and that trip report neeeeeeeds to be updated. maybe today. possibly. (oy) haha

Hey Dacky - I'm from Danville, PA. Don't suppose you've ever heard of it (Geisinger Medical Center)? My sister went to Millersville University, so I've spent a lot of time in your area.

MM2000 - Come to the dark side - it's so much fun here! (But I totally understand you're wanting to be swap free)

Hey Dacky - I'm from Danville, PA. Don't suppose you've ever heard of it (Geisinger Medical Center)? My sister went to Millersville University, so I've spent a lot of time in your area.

MM2000 - Come to the dark side - it's so much fun here! (But I totally understand you're wanting to be swap free)

Hey! I went to Millersville , too (graduated in '93 - loved it there :love:). I spent a lot of time in Lancaster as well - even lived there for 2 mos before I moved back home to NJ.

Hey! I went to Millersville , too (graduated in '93 - loved it there :love:). I spent a lot of time in Lancaster as well - even lived there for 2 mos before I moved back home to NJ.

What a small world! DH and I both went to Millersville! It's where we met. :lovestruc Before that, we both lived closer to Philly.

I love Lancaster, and living ridiculously close to the outlets is amazing! (well, not for my wallet lol)

I haven't been to Danville, but I am familiar with where it is! :goodvibes

I've posted all up to this point. I may not be able to check in until very late this evening or not until the morning. I will catch everything up from here on out when I can get back to the computer.
Have a great night - hope we have lots of interrest tonight! (I will open groups if we need to.):rotfl:

I would love to do a Buzz & Woody set if another Pals group opens up. Can you tell I want to try out my new Toy Story cart?:laughing:

For Good vs Evil I can do either Lotso & Woody or Lotso & Mr. Potato Head. What would everyone rather have?

I would love to do a Buzz & Woody set if another Pals group opens up. Can you tell I want to try out my new Toy Story cart?:laughing:

I could do Alice & the Mad Hatter to help out with that group if you need?? (I'm trying to think of one's you see in parks / meals together.) You can hold off to see if anyone else wants the spot first if you want...since I have one already. Just let me know!

Ok put me where you want but I would like to do.

Woody and Buzz
Ariel and Eric
Spongebob and either Patrick or Squidward
Then Woody and Lotso

Disney Rider - Thanks for joining us. Hope this turns out to be a fun swap!

I'm posted up to here. Please check your groups everyone. I've had to do a little switching to accomodate our players.

Can i take a spot in group A3 - but can i get back to you about the characters i'll use. if you need help filling group B3, i can do Mickey and Minnie for that one too.

My groups are good! might start working on this today!

I checked my groups...loooks good...saw you used the fill-ins. PM'd my info yesterday...so you are good, right??!!

No problem!!! I have some fun (different) ideas for these. My Mickey & Minnie group I am going to do a paper piecing and it's one that I haven't seen used. So, I'm excited!! I am going to probably sketch these out this weekend. I think I will wait to supply shop until I finish up a couple other swaps!! Thanks again for hostessing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter