Ack! Why was BoardTracker visiting my profile page?

Board tracker has been on mine, too. :laughing:

Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:

1. BoardTracker
144 visits, too. :confused3
Geez... I'm up to 160 now. :confused3

Cat, BoardTracker must really like you. :eek: Your first post at 144 visits listed BoardTracker as one of the last 10 visitors. At 163 visitors now, BoardTracker is listed again/still as one of your last 10 visitors. :eek:

wow i had lots of visitors hmm... and some who came left rude messages ???
That's odd. You don't have that "Visitor Messages" box that the rest of us have. Were you able to turn it off?

So as far a someone out of the blue requesting you as a "friend"...do you just ignore it or check the box that says "reject friend request". I don't want to be rude, but I'm not looking to chat or anything like Facebook. Is it weird that I care about offending this stranger/friend? :confused3 I'm only on the DIS because I'm freakishly addicted to Disney.

I guess it depends on if you actually converse with the "friend" here at the DIS and what you think will happen once you befriend them. :confused3

CathrynRose & I still wouldn't know what we're supposed to do once we "befriend" each other. :laughing: But, we talk on the same threads a lot, (and leave it at that,) so I don't see how it would cause us any problems. :goodvibes

It might be nice to do some Random Acts of Befriending here on the DIS, as long as no harm is meant by it nd nothing is required beyond that. :goodvibes We could all use some "friends" at the DIS. :dance3:

I've been herefor about 4 years and have had 58 visitors and only 2 recent. Other Dis members must just be jealous of how much delicious-ness engulfs me.

I noticed the profile feature after the last upgrade. I'm always clicking around message boards to find out what nifty features there are.

I also visit profiles on purpose. That's why they are there, isn't it? :confused3 I like to know who I'm talking with or reading about. Interest. Male or female. For some reason I always think all posters are female. :rotfl:

Its a public message board. Don't post anything there that would freak you out if someone read it. :confused3

Also knew that boardtracker was the search engine we previously used. Knew it searches boards and knew that there was a username here who answered questions in the techsupport forum. Didn't realize the person boardtracker was still logging on & looking at profiles even though we don't use boardtracker as a search engine any longer. Weird!

Also knew that boardtracker was the search engine we previously used. Knew it searches boards and knew that there was a username here who answered questions in the techsupport forum. Didn't realize the person boardtracker was still logging on & looking at profiles even though we don't use boardtracker as a search engine any longer. Weird!

Maybe the DIS put the poor guy out of a job when we switched search engines and he's got plenty of free time now to read people's profiles. :surfweb: :lmao:

i actually have messed up my own stuff on here. dont know if i went into any one else. i just check out diff. things sometimes. and then i try to find my posts and cant. guess i will have to get the kids to help.........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter