Ack! Why was BoardTracker visiting my profile page?

Imzadi

♥ Saved by an angel in a trench coat!
What did I do to get their attention? :duck:

I clicked on my own profile page, hoping to find that link where I can click on my own past posts and I noticed BoardTracker visited my profile page. :eek: :hyper:

I've only had 51 visits. :( I bet other posters have had way more visits to theirs.

I didn't even know that feature was there! Ack! I've had 94 visitors. I wonder what they wanted.

Board tracker has been on mine, too. :laughing:

Who are all these people?

Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:

1. BoardTracker
2. chellewashere
3. Clare Voince
4. cmajr69
5. disneyfav4ever
6. foolishmortal
7. jm106
8. padisneyfour
9. ReneeA
10. SondraC

144 visits, too. :confused3

Haha!!! I just checked your page out too. I wonder what Boardtracker wanted?

I know sometimes when I'm scrolling down a page using my touchpad, I sometimes accidentally "click" on someone's name and their profile shows up. So, if you see my name listed as visiting your profile, it was an accident...really...I'm not stalking you!!!;)

I never knew that was there! Imzadi, you've had another visitor.:rotfl:

I didn't realize you could see who had visited you. I've only had 36, but there is a definite trend in those visits.

Now I'm all embarrassed about the times I clicked on people's profiles (for the most part on accident :angel:).

I didn't realize you could see who had visited you. I've only had 36, but there is a definite trend in those visits.

Now I'm all embarrassed about the times I clicked on people's profiles (for the most part on accident :angel:).

When I click on my own it says 43 visits. It doesnt list names. How do you see a trend? Just curious! :)

OK I clicked yours and you have names!

Where do you look to see who has visited you? I am looking under recent visitors but it only lists the number of visitors, not who they were. Can someone help?

Diane♥Disney;31999240 said:
Where do you look to see who has visited you? I am looking under recent visitors but it only lists the number of visitors, not who they were. Can someone help?

Diane, you might not have had recent visitors. I just "visited" you. So I should be listed for you now. :goodvibes

Wow I have 84 visits- who knew? And funny my page has got nothing on it. I didn't even know it was there. The pathetic part is I have no friends- and then the scarlet letter is there for me to wear proudly.
It just lists the last 6.

I know I have accidentally clicked on a name when I thought I was clicking the thread.- but not 84 times! :eek:

Diane, you might not have had recent visitors. I just "visited" you. So I should be listed for you now. :goodvibes

Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place. Under recent visitors it just says this page has had 28 visits. Do I have to do something else?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter