accuweather saying rain everyday we are going to be at WDW !

You're going top Florida during the rainy season. There is going to be rain in the forecast every day, but it will likely be scattered, short showers.

Even if it does rain every day, you'll still be fine - seriously. I love WDW in the rain :)

I picked October because it was suppose to be one of the months with less rain ?

Thanks all, I will wait until its much closer to going to check. I'm not going to worry about it and just deal with it if it does rain ;) The only thing that got me was they were calling for the most rain on the day we are going to MNSSHP ! That may change it has already 3 times since I have been checking. I think I will check out weather.com :thumbsup2

Well now it has changed to being sunny everyday :cheer2: Hope it stays that way ! It has changed everyday :crazy2:

Well now it has changed to being sunny everyday :cheer2: Hope it stays that way ! It has changed everyday :crazy2:

You sure? I'd think you would want the forecast to be 80% rain and be WRONG!

Seriously people. Its gonna be some of the worst possible weather next week. Lots of lightening. I even spotting a hurricane bearing down on Florida (two actually - one in the gulf too). Don't bother fact-checking this. All of the weather sites are wrong. Stay home people!

I'll let you know how "horrible" the weather was when I get back!

Dont panic I have spent enough time in Florida to know it seems like it rains everyday but they are short showers mid afternoon maybe an hour or so, just bring an umbrella and or poncho

You sure? I'd think you would want the forecast to be 80% rain and be WRONG!

Seriously people. Its gonna be some of the worst possible weather next week. Lots of lightening. I even spotting a hurricane bearing down on Florida (two actually - one in the gulf too). Don't bother fact-checking this. All of the weather sites are wrong. Stay home people!

I'll let you know how "horrible" the weather was when I get back!

:rotfl:

Two days ago it only showed rain one or two days now it is showing everyday :sad1: Should I be worried or how accurate is this site ?

I had every weather site (accuweather, weather channel, weather network, weather underground, etc.) bookmarked and checked everyday for the last week before we left. It was showing thunderstorms for pretty much everyday that we were going to be there (Sept 22-30, 2012). In total, we ended up getting 2 whole hours of rain - we had a thunderstorm between the hours of 5:30-6:30pm on Sept. 27 while at Magic Kingdom and a thunderstorm between the hours of 5-6 on Sept. 28 while at Hollywood Studios. That's it. Otherwise, it was hot, sunny and humid.

It rained just about everyday of our Sept trip, about 2 pm everyday it would rain...sometimes just a bit, once a torrential downpour. But it generally cleared up, and we just went on with our day! During those times we would duck into a show, or inside attraction to wait these times out. :)

Just saw you are at the Poly...we just got back from there! It was sooo nice...enjoy!!

Looks like the Accuweather forecast has changed for next week. I know it could change again, but right now it is sunny most days. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter