• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Accurate subtitles and/or transcripts for the podcasts?

HaphazarMe

Earning My Ears
Hi friends,

I was wondering if I might make a request of the folks at the Dis. This might not be a priority right now, but I'm hoping this is something you might consider implementing in the future.

Could you possibly include accurate subtitles with your YouTube videos and/or transcripts of your audio podcasts? Yes, I realize that Youtube auto generates subtitles for videos uploaded to the site, but they can be incredibly inaccurate.

People who may benefit from this sort of thing include members of the deaf community as well as people whose native language is something other than English (or Spanish in the case of Si Disney).

Thanks for reading and your consideration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter